• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON CHARIS

Awww sweetheart, sorry to hear you had bit of a rough time, am sending prayers for a quick recovery, take care hun xxxx

Lots of hugs and love going Charis direction! I hope you are swiftly recovered and back with us where you belong xx

Aw Charis you poor love.......I do hope by now you are feeling a little better, hope it all goes according to plan from now on ((HUGS)) X

hi charis start getting better soon hun cos we miss you on here, god bless xxxxxxx

Thinking of you xxxx

NEW UPDATE

Hiya guys
Just a quick update.
Charis has been 'proper poorly' today (in the words of her hubby) has been vomitting and is still only on sips of water. Her discharge has been delayed until at least Saturday. Her hubby said "so shes proper fed up"...not quite sure if he means fed up as in nourished or the way I have taken it as meaning that she is very fed up mood wise.
Either way I asked him to give her my love and to tell her that everyone here on the forum have sent her their best.
Steph xx

omg i do hope shes ok and is out and recovering soon your in my thoughts hun and prayers get well soon lin.x

oh poor charis. hope she feels better soon xx

Aww poor Charis and her family, I bet they are worried sick!

Heres hoping you feel better soon Charis ((HUGS)) XX

Oh, Charis I'm truly sorry ur having a bad time. I hope u're on the mend & I look forward to reading ur posts on here very soon ... Take care

Poor Charis, I'm sorry she's having such a rough time. Hope she'll start recovering well now.

Back