• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

The nurse said when I get home I can lie down but I ended up slipping down the bed a bit and feel a bit more tender today so may have pulled the stomach a bit x

Just waiting for my brekkie now x

They gave me a yogurt, custard and fruit juice. But I only had the yogurt. Didn't want to push it and wasn't overly hungry.

Am home now x drive was really quick and the driver was lovely and chatty at the way home. bit windy but am popping the windeze. Stomach is ok when I don't move.

Aww that's good to know, I emailed sally the other day but had no reply so kind of felt that now I had paid she wasn't interested and was worried it would feel like that when I went but glad your saying it's nice x

To be honest I had the same with my consultant. I tried to get hold of her for three days to discuss my ore op diet that it was meant to start so
Felt the same as you. They took my money then didn't help after.

But the staff there put you at ease. I was there on my own and never felt uncomfortable at all. X

Yeah I'm feeling ok. Just achy and windy. Trying to rest but keep getting up to help with the wind. One has just made me a cup of tea so it's a good start x

That's good I'm so glad I'm on here it really calms you when you read others stories and calms your anxieties x

Morning x

I'm not too bad today. I slept through the night. Kids have gone to school so pottering about and then resting. Is nice to have the house to myself.

Stomach is still sore when moving about, wind is not as bad as it was an is bearable. Sipping constantly during the day so all going well x x

How are you? When do you start your pre op or have you started now?

Hi Tracey, seems like your doing well, everything going ok? Have thg rang you yet? They've rang me 3 times in the past week so was quite impressed with that x

Back