• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Chance to Start Again

Sarnie

Ok, so currently I'm experiencing a 'thing'.

Has anyone else on here had a moment where you are actually mad about having surgery not because of any of the normal reasons (miss fave foods, which you could just normal amounts, etc.) but because you're mad that your body is finally going to look normal but your face is growing older? I feel so mad about it! I'm 42 and my life is half over and for the majority of my life my face was the one thing about me that I didn't mind and actually thought was attractive. Now it seems that over the last two weeks all I can see are the fine lines and wrinkles, the terrible skin texture and that damned hyperpigmentation on my forehead that looks like a smear of dirt. The irony? I've actually had people tell me that I look younger since having surgery and I'm like... wut. It's stupid, and vain, and I've never considered myself to be a vain person but maybe I'm far more concerned about my appearance than I ever thought! I find it very annoying. And it actually is making me mad AF.
I can't say I'm mad about it, but like you I always felt good from the neck up lol and now I've got a bit of a turkey neck that worries me more than anything, I think because you see your face all the time, while the rest of us is hidden away the majority of the time. I'm sure you're just doing what we always do to ourselves, finding faults, we all do it, instead of looking at the positives. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is x

Last edited:

Parsnip

We'll always be our worst critics. I'm already noticing fine line previously hidden by fat. I'll take the lines over the fat any day x

OkieGirl

I'm alive!

Just cruising along, really. As of today I've lost 61lbs (4.3st) since surgery which then brings my total since Jan '18 to 96lbs (6.8st). I find it very surreal to think that I've lost that much and it's hard to wrap my head around it! Finally I've gotten to a point where I have to buy new clothes but one pair of jeans I bought is already getting baggy on me and they're meant to be skinny jeans! I've lost track of the NSVs I've experienced.

Getting our new dog Alfie has given me a reason to get up and about in the mornings and to take him for a walk and I just cannot believe how much easier moving is. At least once every walk I find myself in awe of the fact that I'm doing over half a mile in about 20 minutes and I'm not wanting to die! Heck, the other day both me and my husband took the dog out together and he actually had to ask me to slow down. I never thought that would happen in a million years. It's always been me trailing far behind my hubby. I'm still swimming as well and enjoying it, although it was a bit hit and miss over the summer break because trying to do laps with a million splashing kids is nigh on impossible.

Work continues to be bleh, although there is now light at the end of the tunnel and we will have a new vicar come November. I really hope she puts some of these people under her thumb because seriously... some of them are so far over all sorts of lines and they need putting back in their boxes! I'm still working towards getting my NVQ for nail services though. Even if things do start improving once the new vicar starts, I'm just sick of being stuck in an office.

Overall, things are good. :)

Sarnie

I'm alive!

Just cruising along, really. As of today I've lost 61lbs (4.3st) since surgery which then brings my total since Jan '18 to 96lbs (6.8st). I find it very surreal to think that I've lost that much and it's hard to wrap my head around it! Finally I've gotten to a point where I have to buy new clothes but one pair of jeans I bought is already getting baggy on me and they're meant to be skinny jeans! I've lost track of the NSVs I've experienced.

Getting our new dog Alfie has given me a reason to get up and about in the mornings and to take him for a walk and I just cannot believe how much easier moving is. At least once every walk I find myself in awe of the fact that I'm doing over half a mile in about 20 minutes and I'm not wanting to die! Heck, the other day both me and my husband took the dog out together and he actually had to ask me to slow down. I never thought that would happen in a million years. It's always been me trailing far behind my hubby. I'm still swimming as well and enjoying it, although it was a bit hit and miss over the summer break because trying to do laps with a million splashing kids is nigh on impossible.

Work continues to be bleh, although there is now light at the end of the tunnel and we will have a new vicar come November. I really hope she puts some of these people under her thumb because seriously... some of them are so far over all sorts of lines and they need putting back in their boxes! I'm still working towards getting my NVQ for nail services though. Even if things do start improving once the new vicar starts, I'm just sick of being stuck in an office.

Good to hear from you and good to hear you are doing so well. You are definitely kicking the weight loss and all the good things it brings. So happy for you xx

Last edited:

Bling Babe

I'm alive!

Lovely to hear from you, it’s fabulous that all is going so well for you and your reaping the benefits of wls, I hope the new vicar sorts out some of the problems but in the meantime I’m glad all is going well with your NVQ, fantastic weight loss @OkieGirl just brilliant, isn’t it mind blowing though xx

_Victoria_

@OkieGirl omg I just caught up with your diary and I’m so happy for you!! It seems like you’re doing amazingly well and that your recovery was pretty smooth sailing :D try not to get angry about your face looking different, your skin just needs time to snap back! A friend of mine started to look quite old after her surgery and a bit saggy for a while in the face but now she looks younger and better than ever lol

It’s so nice to read you’re doing so well. Your weight loss is amazing so far and you’re looking fantastic! Xx

OkieGirl

Hey all, hope you're good. Things here are going well. Last week I have officially lost 100lbs/7.1st since Jan '18 (65lbs/4.6st since surgery) which is... mind blowing, really. It's hard to believe I was lugging around that much weight. I still have a very long way to go, but I'm chipping away at it. I have my next appointment next Wednesday, so hopefully they'll be pleased about my progress.

Lately I think I've been experiencing the return of hunger. It feels different than before, so I'm not 100% certain that it's genuine hunger. How about the rest of you? Do you have hunger pains again?

Today I went into TK Maxx to see what size they went up to, but I'm still too big. The biggest size I saw was a 24, but the pickings were pretty sorry. I felt weird about it though, like I was an interloper into a world that I didn't belong in, if that makes any sense. I kept waiting for someone to come up to me and tell me to get out because I didn't 'fit'. It's all in my head, but still, I hope that's something I can get over quickly.

The next big challenge will be flying! For Richie and mine's 20th anniversary we're going to go over to Belfast for a few days. The last time I flew I was over 400lbs, so I am kind of both looking forward to and dreading getting on a plane. I'm sure it'll be fine. At the very least, I can now walk so much more easily and further than I could before, so the sightseeing won't be an issue.

Also, two weeks ago I got a new car! There are advantages to having a hubby who works for a car dealership!New Car 3_LI.jpg

Sarnie

Hey all, hope you're good. Things here are going well. Last week I have officially lost 100lbs/7.1st since Jan '18 (65lbs/4.6st since surgery) which is... mind blowing, really. It's hard to believe I was lugging around that much weight. I still have a very long way to go, but I'm chipping away at it. I have my next appointment next Wednesday, so hopefully they'll be pleased about my progress.

Lately I think I've been experiencing the return of hunger. It feels different than before, so I'm not 100% certain that it's genuine hunger. How about the rest of you? Do you have hunger pains again?

Today I went into TK Maxx to see what size they went up to, but I'm still too big. The biggest size I saw was a 24, but the pickings were pretty sorry. I felt weird about it though, like I was an interloper into a world that I didn't belong in, if that makes any sense. I kept waiting for someone to come up to me and tell me to get out because I didn't 'fit'. It's all in my head, but still, I hope that's something I can get over quickly.

The next big challenge will be flying! For Richie and mine's 20th anniversary we're going to go over to Belfast for a few days. The last time I flew I was over 400lbs, so I am kind of both looking forward to and dreading getting on a plane. I'm sure it'll be fine. At the very least, I can now walk so much more easily and further than I could before, so the sightseeing won't be an issue.

Also, two weeks ago I got a new car! There are advantages to having a hubby who works for a car dealership!View attachment 21762
Wow you look fantastic and that smile says it all, that car is wow too!
About the hunger, strangely I've been saying the same this week, when I've been at work even after a couple of hours after lunch I've felt hungry, that's happened about 3 times this week. Someone said to me eat and see if it goes away, then you know if it's head hunger or not, I tried it and it went away, so I think it is genuine hunger, but saying that at other times I've been craving salt and vinegar crisps and been giving in to it, I think it's because nearly everything tastes bland to me now, things just don't taste right.
Good to see you doing so well, I'm sure the plane journey will be fine, like you say a lot of this is on our heads. Happy Anniversary, hope you have a lovely time. x

OkieGirl

About the hunger, strangely I've been saying the same this week, when I've been at work even after a couple of hours after lunch I've felt hungry, that's happened about 3 times this week. Someone said to me eat and see if it goes away, then you know if it's head hunger or not, I tried it and it went away, so I think it is genuine hunger, but saying that at other times I've been craving salt and vinegar crisps and been giving in to it, I think it's because nearly everything tastes bland to me now, things just don't taste right.

This exactly what I'm experiencing. There are times shortly after I've eaten that I feel hungry again and I just question it constantly until I finally have something and most of the time it stops it, sometimes it doesn't. But I'm then terrified that it's just the start of a slippery slope and I'm going to just keep snacking and end up back where I was. :(

I have had some crisps, but by and large I'm keeping away from super bad stuff. Meat and cheese seem to be my go to foods. I don't have anything at all for breakfast now simply because I just don't fancy it. That's not really anything new for me though. I've not a breakfast eater for a long time and so I don't miss it.

I feel you about everything being bland though. Nothing really appeals and when I have those rare moments when I actually fancy something, by the time I'm halfway through preparing it or shortly after starting my meal, I've gone off the idea. This surgery has certainly been both a blessing and a curse. More blessing than curse, thankfully, but still, there are times when I still go ARRRRGH!

Bling Babe

Also, two weeks ago I got a new car! There are advantages to having a hubby who works for a car dealership!View attachment 21762
Fantastic weight loss, your going to just fine on the plane this time, my flight to and from St.Lucia recently was surreal because I was able to curl my knees up on the seat with my body.....mind blowing!!
Your car looks lovely but not as good as you, you look awesome and your going to be shopping in TK Max before you know it x
I’ve never experienced hunger but then again I never did before surgery I just ate because I loved eating all the wrong food, sometimes now I get a feeling that I need to eat, it’s not hunger pangs and happens very rarely, keep some high protein low calorie snacks with you all the time and also try drinking when this feeling strikes.
Keep up the great work xxx

Sarnie

This exactly what I'm experiencing. There are times shortly after I've eaten that I feel hungry again and I just question it constantly until I finally have something and most of the time it stops it, sometimes it doesn't. But I'm then terrified that it's just the start of a slippery slope and I'm going to just keep snacking and end up back where I was. :(

I have had some crisps, but by and large I'm keeping away from super bad stuff. Meat and cheese seem to be my go to foods. I don't have anything at all for breakfast now simply because I just don't fancy it. That's not really anything new for me though. I've not a breakfast eater for a long time and so I don't miss it.

I feel you about everything being bland though. Nothing really appeals and when I have those rare moments when I actually fancy something, by the time I'm halfway through preparing it or shortly after starting my meal, I've gone off the idea. This surgery has certainly been both a blessing and a curse. More blessing than curse, thankfully, but still, there are times when I still go ARRRRGH!
I know hun, I fear the slippery slope too, I'm trying my damnedest to keep myself in check, but it's not easy. I feel like I'm now learning what will and what won't work for me and that is taking time. I've never been a breakfast person either, but I've had to make myself eat it now, because of work, if I don't, I'd be going way too long without food, I make my breakfast and lunches up for the the week, so I've pretty much nailed that, but doing different shifts every day does mess things up, if I had a set pattern I'd find it a lot easier all round. I agree that it's a blessing and a curse at the moment, but I'm sure we will work it out in time 😊 x

Bling Babe

I know hun, I fear the slippery slope too, I'm trying my damnedest to keep myself in check, but it's not easy. I feel like I'm now learning what will and what won't work for me and that is taking time. I've never been a breakfast person either, but I've had to make myself eat it now, because of work, if I don't, I'd be going way too long without food, I make my breakfast and lunches up for the the week, so I've pretty much nailed that, but doing different shifts every day does mess things up, if I had a set pattern I'd find it a lot easier all round. I agree that it's a blessing and a curse at the moment, but I'm sure we will work it out in time 😊 x
I’m thinking it’s always going to be a blessing and a curse....for me at least...I’m petrified of the slippery slope xx

Parsnip

OkieGirl

It's been a while since I updated.

I had my six month check at Luton at the start of October and they were very pleased with me. I'm just happy that I don't have to go back until April for my 1 year check! I've also had a recent blood pressure check and for the first time in... ever? my BP is normal while at the doctor's! I've gone from taking 16mg of Candesartan to taking 8mg every other day. I'm hoping that it won't be long before I can come off it completely because I've noticed the dizzy spells are starting up again when I get up too quickly or am reaching for stuff on shelves.

I've now lost 112lbs/8st/50.8kg since January '18 and 77lbs/5.5st/34.9kg since surgery. It's a massive amount and the numbers both impress and terrify me, especially considering that I've still got about another 140lbs to go. Lately it's like someone's flipped a switch and my shape really seems to be changing drastically. Not that it wasn't before, but it's really noticeable now for some reason. Believe it or not, I've actually had people who have known me for years come into the office, look me dead in the eyes and say, "Oh, you're not Mandy." This is probably helped/made worse by the fact that I'm now wearing contacts again. People are doing double takes when they see me and the numbers of folks who tell me just how beautiful I am is unreal. It's enough to give me the big head!

Five mornings a week I'm up at 6 am to take our dog Alfie for his walk and I'm still swimming three times a week. In the new year I think I'll extend my membership to cover the gym as well. One of the blokes where I go said that since I'm such a regular there he'll do me a deal. Usually it's £35 per month for the gym and swim membership, but he'll do it for me for £29, which I think sounds like a great deal.

My hubby and I headed over to Belfast at the end of October the celebrate our 20th anniversary and we had such a lovely time! We flew with EasyJet and on the way over I didn't need a seatbelt extension. I honestly ended up ugly crying. My husband was amused, but I think he got it. We stayed at the Titanic Hotel the first night we were there, which was lovely and did that Titanic thing, saw the museum and the Nomadic (the little ferry ship that took passengers from Cherbourg to the Titanic and other large liners) and did a bus tour of the city. The next day we walked down to the Caroline, one of the only ships to survive the battle of Jutland, and then moved over to Newtownards for the rest of our time there. We did some shopping, visited Scrabo Tower (omg... such a steep hill to get up to it, but I made it!) and then did a tour of a local distillery. I would love to know how many miles we walked while we were there in total, but I know the morning we went to see the Caroline, we walked 1.9 miles one way, walked nearly a mile while touring the ship and then another 1.9 miles back to the hotel! Sadly on the way home, we had an older plane and I needed an extension, but I just take it as the universe's way of reminding me that there is still work to be done!

My mom is coming over for Christmas, which should be nice, but she's always been notorious for insisting on paying for us to have fast food and takeaways while she's here. I will have to put my foot down because it's no good for me. I've seen others saying that it's a struggle, and it is. It's not that I feel hungry, I don't more often than not, but sometimes old habits die hard. The thing I need to really be careful with is portion sizes and making sure I'm eating slowly and mindfully. This is something that's slipping and I must really rein it in or else I know it'll be a slippery slope!

At any rate, I'm glad to see that everyone's doing well! I do come in and have a read, I just don't say much.

Here's a pic of Richie and me at the top of Scrabo Hill near the tower. Seriously, that hill was super steep.🙀 It was also very windy and very cold that day!

Richie and Me.jpg

Bling Babe

A lovely post @OkieGirl, you look amazing and everything sounds great, the wedding anniversary trip, the not being recognised, the excercise and the amazing weight loss. Well done. I hope you manage to stay strong when mum is over, it is so so so difficult, I’m never ever hungry but the head still wants all the unhealthy rubbish and I’ve stopped timing my meals which I used to do without fail, I too must get back on it.
its lovely to hear from you, keep in touch xxx

Sarnie

It's been a while since I updated.

I had my six month check at Luton at the start of October and they were very pleased with me. I'm just happy that I don't have to go back until April for my 1 year check! I've also had a recent blood pressure check and for the first time in... ever? my BP is normal while at the doctor's! I've gone from taking 16mg of Candesartan to taking 8mg every other day. I'm hoping that it won't be long before I can come off it completely because I've noticed the dizzy spells are starting up again when I get up too quickly or am reaching for stuff on shelves.

I've now lost 112lbs/8st/50.8kg since January '18 and 77lbs/5.5st/34.9kg since surgery. It's a massive amount and the numbers both impress and terrify me, especially considering that I've still got about another 140lbs to go. Lately it's like someone's flipped a switch and my shape really seems to be changing drastically. Not that it wasn't before, but it's really noticeable now for some reason. Believe it or not, I've actually had people who have known me for years come into the office, look me dead in the eyes and say, "Oh, you're not Mandy." This is probably helped/made worse by the fact that I'm now wearing contacts again. People are doing double takes when they see me and the numbers of folks who tell me just how beautiful I am is unreal. It's enough to give me the big head!

Five mornings a week I'm up at 6 am to take our dog Alfie for his walk and I'm still swimming three times a week. In the new year I think I'll extend my membership to cover the gym as well. One of the blokes where I go said that since I'm such a regular there he'll do me a deal. Usually it's £35 per month for the gym and swim membership, but he'll do it for me for £29, which I think sounds like a great deal.

My hubby and I headed over to Belfast at the end of October the celebrate our 20th anniversary and we had such a lovely time! We flew with EasyJet and on the way over I didn't need a seatbelt extension. I honestly ended up ugly crying. My husband was amused, but I think he got it. We stayed at the Titanic Hotel the first night we were there, which was lovely and did that Titanic thing, saw the museum and the Nomadic (the little ferry ship that took passengers from Cherbourg to the Titanic and other large liners) and did a bus tour of the city. The next day we walked down to the Caroline, one of the only ships to survive the battle of Jutland, and then moved over to Newtownards for the rest of our time there. We did some shopping, visited Scrabo Tower (omg... such a steep hill to get up to it, but I made it!) and then did a tour of a local distillery. I would love to know how many miles we walked while we were there in total, but I know the morning we went to see the Caroline, we walked 1.9 miles one way, walked nearly a mile while touring the ship and then another 1.9 miles back to the hotel! Sadly on the way home, we had an older plane and I needed an extension, but I just take it as the universe's way of reminding me that there is still work to be done!

My mom is coming over for Christmas, which should be nice, but she's always been notorious for insisting on paying for us to have fast food and takeaways while she's here. I will have to put my foot down because it's no good for me. I've seen others saying that it's a struggle, and it is. It's not that I feel hungry, I don't more often than not, but sometimes old habits die hard. The thing I need to really be careful with is portion sizes and making sure I'm eating slowly and mindfully. This is something that's slipping and I must really rein it in or else I know it'll be a slippery slope!

At any rate, I'm glad to see that everyone's doing well! I do come in and have a read, I just don't say much.

Here's a pic of Richie and me at the top of Scrabo Hill near the tower. Seriously, that hill was super steep.🙀 It was also very windy and very cold that day!

View attachment 21787
What a great post, you really are doing fantastic hun, lovely photo too, you look so happy xx

OkieGirl

Geez, was it really so long since I last checked in here? I didn't even post on my surgiversary. It was kind of weird and I think it just got overshadowed by everything going on with the virus. I really ought to take some current full length pictures and compare them with my highest weight ones (I never even took pics the day of surgery for some reason). Up until the recent unpleasantness I was losing about 2lbs a week, dead on. I might have a week where I stayed the same, but by and large, downward was the trend. Then this mess happened and I've been bouncing up and down for weeks now. Generally the trend is still downwards, but it's bloody annoying to lose two and then go up three and on and on it goes. I am REALLY missing swimming, but I'm still taking the idiot dog out for a walk in the mornings. There's no doubt I either need to increase the distance I'm going and I definitely need to start supplementing my activity because I think it would help overall. It would also help if I stopped grazing. I'm so bad about picking through the day and I bet if I were to track those calories I'd be in shock. I do not want to end up stuck at 18st, I really want to get down to 10.5st but at this rate I can't see it happening, but I really shouldn't be so defeatist. My progress so far has been steady and when I think about where I was over a year ago or even when I first started this journey I am in utter shock and just wonder how I was managing daily life as well as I did. I was supposed to have a phone appointment in April, but didn't realize until the day that they had left a number out of my phone number, so that's corrected now and am supposed to have a phone appointment on May 29th - but from what Sarnie said it sounds like it'll be a waste of time. At least I don't have to make that awful drive, but boo if I have to go in 6 months from now anyway!

@Sarnie, like you I don't really dump. I can have a couple of biscuits without being punished. Savoury things have always been my downfall, so the bypass doesn't punish stuff like that so readily. Honestly, the last time I dumped super bad was Christmas. Tell a lie - I did a few months ago and never could figure out why. We'd had burgers (no bun for me, thanks) and had put some guacamole on it, and I can only guess it was the guac that did it.

Lockdown is ok, I can't complain, but I actually was begging our vicar to go back to the church office a few times a week yesterday. I can work from home, but 1. I'm easily distracted, 2. I would be far more productive in the office and, 3. it would keep me away from so many temptations to snack! I wasn't furloughed, which adds to the sense of guilt because with everything at the church more or less on hold there isn't enough for me to do to fill up 20 hours a week and with people not coming through our doors at the church, our donations have bottomed out. At any rate, it would be very easy to keep me safe and sound in the office by simply not unlocking the church door for anyone and once finished for the day I'd do a quick disinfection so Helen (our vicar) could come in and do work in the office if she needed to as well. She has said to wait and see what they announce over the next few days, so I guess I'll have to do that.

Anyhow, I hope the rest of you are keeping as safe and as sane as possible right now!

Bling Babe

Geez, was it really so long since I last checked in here? I didn't even post on my surgiversary. It was kind of weird and I think it just got overshadowed by everything going on with the virus. I really ought to take some current full length pictures and compare them with my highest weight ones (I never even took pics the day of surgery for some reason). Up until the recent unpleasantness I was losing about 2lbs a week, dead on. I might have a week where I stayed the same, but by and large, downward was the trend. Then this mess happened and I've been bouncing up and down for weeks now. Generally the trend is still downwards, but it's bloody annoying to lose two and then go up three and on and on it goes. I am REALLY missing swimming, but I'm still taking the idiot dog out for a walk in the mornings. There's no doubt I either need to increase the distance I'm going and I definitely need to start supplementing my activity because I think it would help overall. It would also help if I stopped grazing. I'm so bad about picking through the day and I bet if I were to track those calories I'd be in shock. I do not want to end up stuck at 18st, I really want to get down to 10.5st but at this rate I can't see it happening, but I really shouldn't be so defeatist. My progress so far has been steady and when I think about where I was over a year ago or even when I first started this journey I am in utter shock and just wonder how I was managing daily life as well as I did. I was supposed to have a phone appointment in April, but didn't realize until the day that they had left a number out of my phone number, so that's corrected now and am supposed to have a phone appointment on May 29th - but from what Sarnie said it sounds like it'll be a waste of time. At least I don't have to make that awful drive, but boo if I have to go in 6 months from now anyway!

@Sarnie, like you I don't really dump. I can have a couple of biscuits without being punished. Savoury things have always been my downfall, so the bypass doesn't punish stuff like that so readily. Honestly, the last time I dumped super bad was Christmas. Tell a lie - I did a few months ago and never could figure out why. We'd had burgers (no bun for me, thanks) and had put some guacamole on it, and I can only guess it was the guac that did it.

Lockdown is ok, I can't complain, but I actually was begging our vicar to go back to the church office a few times a week yesterday. I can work from home, but 1. I'm easily distracted, 2. I would be far more productive in the office and, 3. it would keep me away from so many temptations to snack! I wasn't furloughed, which adds to the sense of guilt because with everything at the church more or less on hold there isn't enough for me to do to fill up 20 hours a week and with people not coming through our doors at the church, our donations have bottomed out. At any rate, it would be very easy to keep me safe and sound in the office by simply not unlocking the church door for anyone and once finished for the day I'd do a quick disinfection so Helen (our vicar) could come in and do work in the office if she needed to as well. She has said to wait and see what they announce over the next few days, so I guess I'll have to do that.

Anyhow, I hope the rest of you are keeping as safe and as sane as possible right now!
Alway great to hear from you and a belated happy surgiversary, I didn’t come on for my 2nd surgiversary either, I did note the day but time went by and I still haven’t updated, it just flies by doesn’t it, it good to hear your staying safe, hopefully you’ll get back to work soon, I’m still working Which is unfortunately where all my sweet temptations are and I rarely dump either even though it’s always sweet things I binge on 😡 you really must take those photo’s they are fab to look back on. Hopefully Boris will bring us some good news on Sunday, I’m missing the Gym as you are the swimming although I can’t imagine those being top of his priority list.
take care and stay safe xx

Lalapo

@OkieGirl hello. Nice to hear your story. I am 6 months out and hardly losing weight. I think this lockdown has affected me too. I realise I am grazing too much and eating sugary treats because my husband is. Son home has loads of crisps too 😱 I’m a savoury girl. I can eat a lot.

I talked to hubby yesterday and he said he would not bring anything home. I know it’s my decision to eat it, but I find the temptation too hard. I have stayed the same last 3 weeks and starting to get upset. I had the sleeve. I have no dumping. Hopefully I have telephone consult next week and they can help me.

I hope you too can get the help soon.
today I am determined to not snack and stick to 3 meals a day. Wish me luck .. I also want to be 10.02 and today I weigh 13.12.
Good luck you as well. We can do this x

Sarnie

Great to hear from you Okie. Happy 1 year. Hasn't it flown by? Lock down seems to have a lot to answer for lol. Being out of routine on the beginning was bad for me, but I've pulled it around abs been pretty good, not that it's helping me lose weight, I've been bouncing around 16st Mark for months, I've only lost about 1 1/2st since my last appointment at end of October. You'll have to let me know if your telephone appointment is more fruitful than mine. When I told her chocolate tastes weird to me now, but my head still seeks it, her advice was to try dark chocolate 🍫🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤣
Glad you're staying safe. Take care xx