• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

You look lovely! Great job!

:clap: Amazing Laura!! You should be so proud that is an amazing weight loss and you look fantastic!

What an amazing transformation and in such a short time. You must be made up :) Well done you xx

wow ur pics are great ur weightloss is fantastic keep up the good work u are an inspiration to us waiting for surgery

Blummin hell Mrs thats two stone per month on average!Well done you hows the skin?

drylaw said:
wow ur pics are great ur weightloss is fantastic keep up the good work u are an inspiration to us waiting for surgery

That's why I posted Hun, no matter how long the wait is it's worth it xx

Big an Bouncy said:
Blummin hell Mrs thats two stone per month on average!Well done you hows the skin?

Omg never thought if it like that wow, erm skin ok ATM my arms ain't great but ain't terrible, joined the gym and gonna go swimming so hopefully that will help xx

You look fab laura. Do you manage to have any healthy snacks between meals xX

xxsarahxx said:
You look fab laura. Do you manage to have any healthy snacks between meals xX

I try not to snack too much if I do it's a yoghurt or a bit if fruit and thank you xxx

well done laura im a newbie and your an inspiration i have my op 24 august 2011. i am having a bypass at chichester. keep going you look great. xxx

Wow you look soooooo good! Well done for and good luck with the future xxx

Kazziehill said:
well done laura im a newbie and your an inspiration i have my op 24 august 2011. i am having a bypass at chichester. keep going you look great. xxx

Thanks all and good luck with ur op kazziehill xxx

Back