• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Day 3 post op

Slept for a ridiculous 10 hours ! Didn't even wake for a wee . So when I did wake I found I am very light headed and have a banging headache , must be through dehydration I guess .
Couldn't face a cup of tea so sipped water slowly every minute until I feel it lifting ..
Must wake myself up to drink at night .. Force myself to sit up and take 10 mins of fluids .
Just drinking my yogurt, almond milk and protein powder , it's the consistency of skimmed milk so very liquid but I take my time with it so I'm not swallowing air .
Still can't get a good burp up .. But plenty going downwards !

I was going to ride round to see my mum on my mobility scooter today but until this light head goes off , I'm staying put ..

Pain wise it's pretty good , no bleeding around the wounds and all feels ok ..

Might weigh myself tomorrow .. I just don't want to get on those scales and see something that will dash my good mood ..
Mindy
Xx

Blossom
This is what I would love to wear .. I'm planning a holiday for October to somewhere warm and I'm hoping I will be able to wear something like this , even in a 20 would be something for me !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
Oooh love that!

Going anywhere nice?

We are off to Tenerife in Oct. Can't wait to feel a bit more confident and wear some pretty things.

I'm on tea, coffee and peppermint tea for the wind.

I've got no appetite at all today but I've got that surgery box for when I do. Just got to blend the soups and porridge. Might try a very watery shake later.

I've taken my multivitamins.

Still got a lot of pain around the surgery site. Especially the port but due more pain killers in 30 mins.

Getting up and sitting down is interesting...speaking of which I must have a potter to help with this wind...Feel like a bagpipe that needs a good squeeze!!

Sounds like you're doing fab x x x keep going x x x

Well a friend of mine has just come back from Sorrento Italy in this beautiful boutique hotel called La Favorita , and it looks so awesome I want to go ..
As my hubby has set holiday dates I have to wait until he supplies me with his weeks grrrr .. It's like pulling teeth with him sometimes ..
But we are having a long weekend in Scotland in June , which we will have to fly .. There's a county show we've been longing to go to in Edinburgh and my youngest daughter wants to come with us as she is a proper country bumpkin and anything to do with outdoors , she's there
This is her, I took a few pics of her before the last shooting season .
She eats for England and doesn't gain one ounce arghhhh !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 24
Awww thank you Niccie but I am biased ..
I have another daughter who is also a really good kind girl , these two are complete opposites , one is outside all day , the other would stay in bed all day ! Lol !
But both sweet sweet girls to their parents so I'm lucky there ..
Just had a lovely warm I shower and washed my hair , so that makes me feel so much better ! Going to go to sainsburys when hubby finishes work for a quick shop as I know he doesn't have much to eat in the house for himself ..
And I can push the trolley around to support both my knees and belly !

Did you manage your trip to sainsburys Mindy? Hope so. I have cabin fever already and it's only day 2!!!

Yep took a scooter round the shop , didn't stay out long as I havnt put a bra on yet and I'm not letting anyone see these puppy's flapping in the breeze !

A couple of my wounds , between my boobs and the port site , are very very sore and are showing bad bruising , no leaking or anything , just sore ..
Was a little funny going shopping , knowing there was so much I could no longer have , but I feel at peace with it at the moment ..

Slept well again but did wake twice to top my water up and this morning I don't have a headache ..
Couldn't drink a cuppa but have a glass of Fage yogurt , milk and protein powder ..
Deff going to go see mum this morning which will surprise her as she won't be expecting me ..

Yep took a scooter round the shop , didn't stay out long as I havnt put a bra on yet and I'm not letting anyone see these puppy's flapping in the breeze !

A couple of my wounds , between my boobs and the port site , are very very sore and are showing bad bruising , no leaking or anything , just sore ..
Was a little funny going shopping , knowing there was so much I could no longer have , but I feel at peace with it at the moment ..

Slept well again but did wake twice to top my water up and this morning I don't have a headache ..
Couldn't drink a cuppa but have a glass of Fage yogurt , milk and protein powder ..
Deff going to go see mum this morning which will surprise her as she won't be expecting me ..
Try some arnica for the bruising

Oh I never even thought of that ! I used to use that all the time on the kids .
Awesome idea Sam Ty !

My bruising didn't half develop and spread massively during my first week post op and lasted a good 6-8 weeks so don't be surprised if it starts to look a lot worse before it starts to get any better Xx

Your posts do me make me laugh Mindy!!

It's a funny feeling isn't it? I feel quite proud of myself that I've finally done something to change my life.

I'm still just drinking tea...tiny sips. Going to try and be more active today...when I say active I just mean move around the house!!

Call with the nurse soon.

All the best surprising your mum. I expect she'll be delighted to see you x x x x

Hi Mindy I'm quite big busted and don't feel comfy without a bra so I got a couple of the little jml vest style Bras for first few weeks soft and comfy and they have been selling them cheap in home and bargain for £2 each you can get them with or without padding in white nude or black I got one of each just a thought? Well done sounds like you're doing fab xxx

Hadn't even thought of the bra situation!! Like both ideas...good grief I do hope I can wear one in 10 days time for work!! At least it's chilly so I can cover up!!

I think it might be a trip to home bargains tomorrow!!! Love that shop!!

Hi Mindy I'm quite big busted and don't feel comfy without a bra so I got a couple of the little jml vest style Bras for first few weeks soft and comfy and they have been selling them cheap in home and bargain for £2 each you can get them with or without padding in white nude or black I got one of each just a thought? Well done sounds like you're doing fab xxx

I have 44 H baps , do you think I would be able to cram them in ? Lol ! Be like stuffing an over stuffed pillow :)

Will grab one though , thank you !

Back