• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Positive energy , positive day !

Happy beyond description
4lb loss !
I've never been this far along in any main stay diet and not binged in something , anything ! My usual thing is .. Oh you've lost weight ,that deserves a reward .. And off I go to grab a carrier bag food of junk and scoff my way through it ..
But this time , each loss makes me more determined , more focused and more ecstatic !
My new habit is , weight in Boots Wednesday morn , then I don't look at the print out ticket until I sit down in Boswells with my latte after I've ordered a good protein hit breakfast ( good old full English ) , then I lay my phone out , my iPad , knife and fork and get the table ready , take a deep breath and open the ticket , it's like Willy Wonker ! Rofll
I only ate 1/2 my breakfast this time as I try to stop before I become to full ..
Next week I wil hit that 1/2 stone marker , just you watch and see !
Stupidly happy
Mindy
Xxxxx

And so you deserve to feel stupidly happy! Well done, fabulous loss, you're doing so well. I love to read about all the variety in your diet. No longer a binger - that takes some doing, I've been fighting it for years and years.

I would say stopping eating is the hardest for me .. As child we are told to finish our plates as its a waste of food .. This is hammered into us lol .. Bless my mum she was feeding 6 kids ..
So when eating something delicious now , it is hard to turn the plate away half way through and tell myself that's enough .. Then voila ! Within a few mins I can feel I am full up to the brim ! I get a slight lump in my throat like something stuck , but not that annoying , just a little trigger that tells me the bin is full Roflll ..

Wow Mindy, nice one, well done :winner:

Huge well done and I love how positive you are. I've only eaten out once and only managed a few mouthfuls and I struggled a bit. Like you I had it drummed into me I had to clear my plate. Overriding my body when it was telling me I was full was the start of a lifetime of weight issues.
I'm so glad you're doing so well. I love your golden ticket set up :)

Thank you ! I've never felt so motivated to be honest . Empowered is another word I would use .. And the encouragement and support on this site is invaluable!

Aww thanks Niccie !
But that's an old post from a couple of weeks ago as I am now a total of 3st 4lb down :):)::) !

Again I am gobsmacked ..
I'm not finding it hard work at this moment in time , and I'm not craving anything at all .. I'm all to aware of my nagging demons though and I'm fighting them off with everything I have ..
Today ... A loss of 4lbs !
This makes my total loss 50lbs ..
Never in a million years would have I ever , ever , lost this amount of weight on my own ..
Now sat having a cooked breakfast which is my weekly treat after weigh in .. All proteins of course !

You're doing so well. I think in part it's because you believe you can. Our mindset has a much bigger impact than we realise I reckon. But you're realistic too and aware of what you need to keep doing x

Thank you for the high fives ! Means a lot ..
Xxxxx

Back