• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

Week 16 and hit a few targets this week, got under 300lb wahay, now lost 25.8 kg or 4st 1lb since the operation and have now lost a third of my totally body weight since I was weighed at the seminar. Next targets to get under 40 BMI and 20 stone hopefully by the start/middle of January.
well pleased for you am sure you will reach your next target xx amazing results x

Gosh people really ain't coming forum are they well am doing good weight wise in target I think under 17stone not been that for many years feel good although full of cold but reason for post is I knew op and would be hard but was not ready for emotional roller coaster problem is I've been married for 23 years ups and downs but having the op has made me realise am really not happy but life's full of ups and downs I just hope am strong enough to actually do what makes me happy not what other people rely on me or expect things for once in my life I feel like me and for once am going to make sure am happy not others .

Although I guess others have had similar feelings I've not just plucked this out of thin air I've just put things to one side as we do not wanting to face the real issue ( a bit like me n food n control and having this op ) I just want to say that op was best thing I did but brought so home truths me battle was with food and a way to escape unhappy life I would not say am fully happy but I know that one day I will I just need the courage to be me !!!!

Yes it has changed us all I think or let us be ourselves more or at least more confident. I've know 7 people have WLS , 4 of them separated since the op, it was something I was worried about...

Yes it has changed us all I think or let us be ourselves more or at least more confident. I've know 7 people have WLS , 4 of them separated since the op, it was something I was worried about...
i can believe that think have op just adds to any issues that may or may not be present shame but life's like this at time but we live and learn i sort of guessed I would go this way but just never really wanted to say it out loud but it's been emotional roller coaster

My surgery was almost 15 weeks ago and including LSD Iv gone from 32stone to 23 stone as of this morning :) couldn't be happier I love my sleeve it's the best thing Iv ever done!!!

My surgery was almost 15 weeks ago and including LSD Iv gone from 32stone to 23 stone as of this morning :) couldn't be happier I love my sleeve it's the best thing Iv ever done!!!
ahh jade you've done amazing funny how quick time goes your now at the weight I started X bet you've noticed your clothes are too big X

The difference is obvious you must be delighted, I really only appreciated the difference when I compared photo's when you see yourself every day you don't realise the scope of the changes.

Well done Vain.

The difference is obvious you must be delighted, I really only appreciated the difference when I compared photo's when you see yourself every day you don't realise the scope of the changes. Well done Vain.
ah thanks loop but still fat as ought long way to go another 6 stone may be but yes it's good but still feel fat but I guess that's just me and my mind

Wowzers!!

You must be over the moon which such a great result!! Xx

Woop woop new NSV brought size 18 skirt and dress and woo hoo they fit that's down from size 28-30 Amazing feeling how's everyone else doing ?

Question peeps,
I am finding my weight loss has definitely slowed recently an I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same, I am not complaining because I am still losing just wondering as we all about the same point after surgery.

I lost
43lbs in weeks 1-10 (average 4.3lbs or approx. 2kgs/wk)
16lbs in weeks 11-17 (average 2.2lbs or approx. 1kg/wk)

I would be delighted to stay at a regular 1kg /wk so again not complaining.

Back