• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

so so pleased charis is feeling a bit better send her my love and hope she has a full recovery very soon xxx

:553::553::553:fantastic news!! :553::553::553:

Thank Goodness... we can relax a little now... thank you very much Liz.

thats ok Beverlie my friend xx

That is sounding very positive and you did very well to speak with Mr Balpuri too!

Hes a good surgeon and will be doing my band to bypass op in 3 weeks x

If you feel that there is anything that I can do or send onto Charis, I would be delighted to help in any way... in the meantime... I am praying for my friend and wishing her well...

if you want to send Charis a card pm me and i will give you my address, and i will take it to her on my next visit x

Thank you so much again,

Love and hugs xxx

Huggs from me to you xxx

So relieved that she's starting to improve! Send her all my love. xx

I have been away for a few days, so just catching up, had my eart in my throat a few pages ago, but I am pleaseto her Charis is doing better, I will keep my eye out for updates, thank you girls that have been posting, its great to hear whats going on.
Get well soon Charis, were all thinking of you x

went to see charis this evening. it was lovely to meet her face to face, i just wish it had been better circumstances. i told her that everyone on here is thinking of her and all wishing her a speedy recovery.

Awww lovely, she must be pleased getting visitors from here who are letting her know we are all behind her :D Thanks Kay X

Oh, what a blessed relief ! I'm so pleased she's going to be all right. Lovely to hear that she is taking visitors and feeling a lot more positive.

I'm going in to see Charis this evening. I was going to go this afternoon but I'm a bit dubious about going out for the 1st time after my op on my own, so my fella going to come with me. Daft I know but I've been in this little cocoon since my op!!

I will pass on everyone's best wishes & I will take your card in Beverlie.

Have a nice day everyone :)

Please pass on my best wishes and I do hope that she will be back up and about soon. So pleased she is making progress. Mel xxxxx

Aww you will be ok J-Mo, its understandable you will be a bit wary! Please pass on my best wishes to Charis and her family and tell her we miss her millions :D X

Thank you Jacci, thank you Liz and thank you Steph., for keeping us in touch... Always have Charis uppermost in mind and heart and praying today will be a better day for her... love and hugs xxxxx

What fantastic news! Hope your feeling better soon Charis xxx

Back