• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

here's hoping for a speedy recovery

Last edited:
OMG i'm just in from work and i'm so shocked. Poor Charis how awful. I'm sending every best wish that ever was to wish her well through this and hope that if surgery is necessary it solves the problem. Please pass on my ultimate love and hugs to her Steph and please keep us updated. Thanks xx

Sending prayers and loving thoughts to Charis. I pray you recover quickly and remain in the best of health. I pray God covers you with his healing hand and you get better very soon. Amen x

Oh no! Poor Charis is not having good luck, please give her my love and tell her i along with everyone else hope she is feeling better soon xx

Sending our Charis really big hugs and hoping she gets better soon.

She is such a great contributor to this site and always writes such lovely positive posts.

I do hope all goes well and just wish I could visit her.

Cyber hugs on the way.

havent logged on for a few days but jacci just texted to tell me i am so shocked, i am praying she will be fine and sending her huge hugs and love, i will try to get in to see her as soon as she is well enough.

oh charis,you poor thing, as if you havent gone through enough already. im thinking and praying for you hun, but your a strong lady, and will overcome this. big hugs n snuggles, xxxxx

Oh poor u Charis. I hope everything gets sorted quickly for you and wish you a speedy recovery

Well the ct scan made it official...Charis has a leak. She will be back in theatre tomorrow for repair, probably open with Balapuri and Mr Shroder. She is feeling quite tearful but in her own words..."but it will be ok, Jesus is with me. Xxx".
God bless her xx
Steph xx

Oh gosh, poor Charis. Here's hoping she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks for the updates Steph. Please keep us posted.

All the Best Charis, I am sending big hugs your way...

Thanks Steph for the update. Charis keeping you at the forefront of my thoughts and praying for your speedy recovery.

M

Footprints in the Sand
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

footprints2.gif

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

footprints.gif

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

footprints.gif

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

beachfoot.gif

Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery
Wendyx

Well the ct scan made it official...Charis has a leak. She will be back in theatre tomorrow for repair, probably open with Balapuri and Mr Shroder. She is feeling quite tearful but in her own words..."but it will be ok, Jesus is with me. Xxx".
God bless her xx
Steph xx

ive just picked up on this thread and stoopid me missed it for some reason, i will try and get in to visit Charis tomorrow, she may be sleepy tho after surgery, Steph she will be on safe hands wit Mr B he is also my surgeon too,can anyone give me Charis's mobile number so i can ask her if its ok to visit... much thanks...from Liz xxx

Just had text from Charis, she's comfortable as she's been given morphine. I'm going to try & get in to see her but not sure if I can be so soon after surgery. Does anyone know?

Jacci i will also try and get to see her, im sorry i didnt get to see you while you was in hospital as my mams been rather ill, where abouts do ya live ? we can maybe visit together ?

o noooo gosh, please please send my love steph... charis will be fine, she s in safe hands, she will be feeling scared and doubtful cos of what happened in her aftercare with the op...... im not a religious person but i will say a lil prayer for her but im very confident she ll be ok..... poor charis.. xxxx

Back