• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

Speedy recovery charis at such a stressfull time x

Positive thoughts for our Charis xxx

At a time like this when someone is so poorly, I have to get into a positive mindset and always have hope for the best outcome and recovery.

I have my candles of love & hope burning for Charis, although I have never met her... I feel so connected with her and she shares her love and thoughts for all on here before thinking of herself.

Our wonderful Friend has such a great faith, I do believe that she will be safely cradled by the Angels as she goes through this and she will know that our love and thoughts are constantly with her...

Sending all the love in the world to Charis, a unique and Special lady
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:angel::wave_cry::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Praying for you today Charis. I was really shocked to read that you have a leak as I thought they showed up really soon after surgery, you seemed to be doing so well. Hope you are soon fighting fit again and back with us posting.

Gentle hugs Charis xxx

Charis you are in my thoughts constantly
-so unfair that you're going through this-
you always look after everyone else so well & never miss a single opportunity to support others
Juliex

Hoping we get some better news today-
thank you to all who are in contact & updating us

Thinking of you today charis & sending lots of love your way xxxx

charis

charis, will be thinking of you today huni, all my thoughts and prayers are with you. will be so happy when they get you sorted out finally, and back with us to make a full recovery, and carry on with your journey.
much love and lots of hugs xxx dawny

What a shock. Charis you are in my thoughts, Im sure you will be back to health soon when they have sorted you out. You really dont deserve this after all you have been through. It would seem that some people are tested more than others. Maybe god wants you to come out stronger on the other side, it would seem he had high expectations for you. Still so sorry you have to go through this Charis. x

Only got home yesterday, so I am only now getting chance to catch up on here a bit. I am so very sorry to hear that Charis has suffered this awful complication, thank you Steph for keeping us updated to her progress. She is in the best possible place; I will be thinking of her & hoping that the operation goes well & she begins to feel a bit better soon. xxx

Thinking of you huni and hope you have a speedy recovery, xxx

Any news on Charis this morning???
she is at the forethought of my mind today....
I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are going to her husband and children too...its a worrying time for them too..
x x x

I too am thinking of Charis today, she was the first thing on my mind this morning, wishing you all the very best today Charis, please come back to us soon XXX

We are all waiting Lisa, Charis knows we are with her all the way, love and hugs xxx

its 11.30am ive just rang our wls ward and Charis still hasnt been took to theatre yet, shes not feeling to good the nurse says which is to be expected and shes advised that i dont vist until tomorrow as she will be sleepy after her op x

thanks Liz for the update i wasnt sure if the hospital could/ would tell us anything. i told her to let us know when she felt up to visitors and we'd get a rota going haha - she had a chuckle at that.

Back