• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

oh gosh, i have just nipped on and found this thread, Charis is in my thoughts, its terrible, i wish her a speedy recovery
xxx
Thanks steph

Poor Charis, it's been a difficult journey for her and a long stay post surgery, but she's been brave all the way through it, at least they have a definite plan and we will just wait to hear, thinking of her as always xxx

Jacci i will also try and get to see her, im sorry i didnt get to see you while you was in hospital as my mams been rather ill, where abouts do ya live ? we can maybe visit together ?

I live in Silksworth, I'll message you with her number. I think she'll be grateful for as many visitors as possible with her living so far away from Sunderland & her hubby doesn't drive.

Liz, I was okay for visitors so not to worry. Your mam is your first priority & I hope she is now well. Charis text me earlier & I so feel for her.

Oh Charis, I'm so sorry. I've just found this thread and feel so sad. I will pray for you tonight, god will know what to do.
Stay strong, stay positive. xxxxxx

Loving hugs and thoughts xxx

Thinking very positively and sending loving thoughts as always to you Charis... we are always at your side and love you very much xxx :grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::angel:

Oh no!!! that is terrible news, \SHE WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

I can't believe she is going through this - it's awful. Her faith is a credit to her and I'm glad she is finding comfort in it now.

I pray this surgery sorts everything out once and for all and that she recovers quickly.

...was taken to hospital last night with severe abdominal pain.
She has had blood tests and x-rays which show a leak to her pouch and possible peritinitis, they have her doped up on morphine and tried to put in an ng tube but she couldnt bear it.
She was in Harrogate hospital but said that she was being blue lighted to Sunderland and more surgery is possible.
She was texting me herself and so was her husband, he said she is really ill.
She asked me to let you all know and to ask for your prayers to help her through this.
She also said that any SRH guys on here that are able to visit her would be most welcome. She was being well cared for where she was and didnt want to go to Sunderland but that is where she will be now. She said she will keep me updated.
So please lets all send out massive prayers for our dearest Charis and pray for a swift resolution to the horrible situation that she is now in.
Much love to you Charis xxx
Thank you xx
Steph xx
lots of loves and hugs to charis hope shes feeling better really soon xxxxxxx

OMG not been on today until now and I am so shocked as Charis seemed to be doing so well. Oh Charis there is so much love and respect for you here on this site. I may have never met you but I always think of you as a friend and your faith and wisdom is there for all to see and benefit from. I pray that God looks over you and rewards your faith with a swift return to good health after your operation.

I am sending you love and my sincerest best wishes.

Steph and J-Mo thanks for the update please PM me with her address if it is decided to send her cards etc.

God Bless Charis.

Linski xxxxxx

get well soon hunni, massive hugs xx

Reactions: Bev
I live in Silksworth, I'll message you with her number. I think she'll be grateful for as many visitors as possible with her living so far away from Sunderland & her hubby doesn't drive.

Liz, I was okay for visitors so not to worry. Your mam is your first priority & I hope she is now well. Charis text me earlier & I so feel for her.

thanks for that Jacci, ive sent a text asking if she would like me to visit tomorrow, it depends what time shes having surgery as she will be n recovery for a while too, i hope you feel better soon too xxx

Lets hope the prompt diagnosis brings solutions quickly for Charis and her surgery results in a speedy recovery. I'm so glad she has her faith to help her through. Thinking of you so much and sending you as many positive vibes that i can. Thanks Steph for update please keep them coming x

Thanks for letting us know. Wow what a shock I dont know what to say really except that I wish Charis all the best for her op and a speedy recovery x x x

OMG! just reading this now.... what a shock! bloody hell! hope to god she is ok and will pull through this op tomorrow fighting fit! good luck charis and here a get well prayer for you!

loadsa luv hun and a massive hug xxxx

[FONT=Tempus Sans ITC,Comic Sans MS,Bradley Hand ITC,VERDANA,ARIAL][SIZE=+3]You're in my prayers[/SIZE][/FONT]

n211pic.jpg

[FONT=Tempus Sans ITC,Comic Sans MS,Bradley Hand ITC,VERDANA,ARIAL][SIZE=+2]Thinking of you often
With a special prayer
That God above
In His great love
Will keep you in His care. Get Well Soon!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh poor Charis - you have always been so lovely and kind to me and always have such postive messages for everyone. I am thinking of you Charis and hope that all goes well tomorrow. You will be watched over well - your faith is so strong. Love and hugs Mel xxxx

Back