• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2016 Surgeries

Sarahlou123

It's different for everyone :) but yes it is

Starryeyed can you give me some advice please. I'm so worried at the minute. I haven't lost any weight for 2 weeks. I am 7 weeks post op and have lost 4 stone including my 4 weeks milk diet I know it's a lot but I've been walking lots eating good things and still no loss. Did you experience this? Thanks xx

starryeyed

Starryeyed can you give me some advice please. I'm so worried at the minute. I haven't lost any weight for 2 weeks. I am 7 weeks post op and have lost 4 stone including my 4 weeks milk diet I know it's a lot but I've been walking lots eating good things and still no loss. Did you experience this? Thanks xx
Hi Sarah, it's very common to have a stall - all I can say is be patient it's a lot of weight you've lost so far. If you even it out in the 11 weeks it's 5lb a week! Look at it that way: honestly everyone goes through a stall from anywhere in week 3-9 it's the new introduction of foods and your body adjusting to major surgery and learning a new way. Xx

Sarahlou123

Hi Sarah, it's very common to have a stall - all I can say is be patient it's a lot of weight you've lost so far. If you even it out in the 11 weeks it's 5lb a week! Look at it that way: honestly everyone goes through a stall from anywhere in week 3-9 it's the new introduction of foods and your body adjusting to major surgery and learning a new way. Xx

Thanks hun. That's made me feel a bit better. I was starting to think that that's it for me and no more loss... :( thanks again for your help. Xx

SAM55

I stalled twice in 3 weeks when I was about 9 weeks. 5 months next week and haven't stalled since or put any on. It is normal. Just make sure you get enough protein so your body doesn't go into starvation mode as that will stop you losing.