• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling a bit down today

how long after second appointment

i was just wondering if anyone can tell me how long after the 2nd appointment to see nurse, dietician, and pshyc, it is before you get your op date,

Excellent news well done. I tried to ring them last week to get a cancellation but I can't go on the list until I have the appt through. Gp rang them today to tell them I have funding in place so hopefully get the next appt soon.

my operation was 14 weeks after my last hospital appointment which was my pyschological assesment.
x

Excellent it shows if you dont ask you dont get x

Haven't got to that stage yet Tray, but I think you will be put on the milk diet for a while. Then if you loose the amount they want you to I think you then get an appt with the surgeon. Let me know if that is right or not because I am hoping not to be too far behind you.

Sorry meant to say I met surgeon in August.
I thought you had already met him.
I think once all your appointments are done and you have met surgeon etc etc.. They say 18 weeks. (in manchester they do anyway)

it does vary from place to place alot. I saw gp may 08 1st appiontment with surgeon in jan 09 saw annesitist may 09 had op aug 09. This was in Chichester hope this helps.
Good luck

i was just wondering if anyone can tell me how long after the 2nd appointment to see nurse, dietician, and pshyc, it is before you get your op date,
It was a 5 Month wait for me.

Good Luck Tray, i will keep my fingers crossed and everything else lol for you to get a cancellation date xx

filling in the food diary

when you have to start filling in the food diary before the next hospital visit. do they want you to just eat as normal as you always have, to see what you would normally eat, or do most people go on a healthy eating plan , when they start to fill in the food diary, im worried that if i fill it in with the normal amount of food i think im going to be embarassed with the amount of food i eat ..lol well not the amount of food more the wrong sort of food, as im a grazer rather than an eater. but graze a lot ..lol

i have my next appointment on the 15th feb and they want me to fill in a diary for the 2 weeks and also keep a diary of my bloody sugar readings, so maybe its just luton that get you to do this ?

pre pre ops

does everyone have to do a tester pre op before they actually do there real pre op? i hope this makes sense, i have been told that i will have to do a trial pre op diet for a couple of weeks to lose the 5% weight loss. then i have to do the pre of for real for a couple of weeks just before my op.. im confused as i dont know why i have to do two pre ops ...lol:confused:

Back