• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Sophie, I can travel through Coventry on my way from Northampton?

FuturePerfect said:
Sophie, I can travel through Coventry on my way from Northampton?

Hi Cathi :) If it wouldn't be going out of your way, that would be great :) I would need to get back to Coventry train station after though, to get to Nuneaton. May become hassle for you. I am good at that lol

How are you getting on with your band Cathi? Xxx

Just spoke to my partner. If I travel from Coventry with you, he is available later to pick me up with the kids and I am going to go back to my flat :)

So happy days xxx

Fuffs. I see that you have a dietician appointment, I was wondering f they would stop now that you had approval... Obviously not.
I am not looking forward to one as I know that I have put on some weight and might get my knuckles rapped..
So glad that you might be able to make the meeting. looking forward to meeting you along with the others.
Listen to everyone, dont stress... take a deep breathe.. lol
xx

Minoots said:
Fuffs. I see that you have a dietician appointment, I was wondering f they would stop now that you had approval... Obviously not.
I am not looking forward to one as I know that I have put on some weight and might get my knuckles rapped..
So glad that you might be able to make the meeting. looking forward to meeting you along with the others.
Listen to everyone, dont stress... take a deep breathe.. lol
xx

I am looking forward to meeting you too :D

Just finished with the dietician. Until we have our funding or op we still keep going. Then we go to see post op dietician now and again.

I was shocked to have lost 2.3kg! He said that's nearly 5lbs. I expected a maintain or a small gain.

One time I went to the hospital and the scales showed a small gain. But because overall I still had a big loss, they weren't bothered. The dietician told me today the ones at the hospital weigh a bit heavier. That may be another reason they were not bothered. Not sure lol

The dietician called up the bariatric coordinator to chase up my funding. She said she chased it on the 5th and there wS nothing. He asked her to chase it again. He said the time I have waited is not acceptable and he hopes it's deducted from the 18 week waiting time. Was nice to hear someone vehemently on my side :)

So still waiting, but smiling a bit.

Well done. I know that the scale at The Wand is about 2kg lighter than mine and weight watchers. They said that they are aware of the difference. Where did you go Heartlands or the Wand?
xx

Minoots said:
Well done. I know that the scale at The Wand is about 2kg lighter than mine and weight watchers. They said that they are aware of the difference. Where did you go Heartlands or the Wand?
xx

The wand. Heartlands weigh about half a stone heavier than the wand. Weighed at West Heath last time. So haven't got a clue. Someone told me SW and WW weigh 7lbs more than doctors scales. So we really never know what we weigh lol

I have just got new scales that I like a lot more than my old ones that broke...according to them I've lost a stone in a week! (I haven't at all) They seem to agree with the hospital tho.

I have decided Yvessa that we will never know our true weight. Very annoying! lol

------------------------------------------------------------
Cut and paste from my thread in the funding section:

Yes, you guessed it....I have my funding!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!:happy096:

The letter said they received confirmation onthe 21st December that my PCT have agreed funding :D

I will now be placed on Mr Nijjars waiting list and dated shortly!!!

I almost feel numb, but terribly relieved and excited at the same time.

I just knew 2012 was going to be AWESOME!!

Thank you for all the support on here. It means a lot to me. I couldn't have got through it without my friends on this forum.

My message to anyone being messed around is dig your heels in and don't give up!

Congrats Hun I'm soooo excited for u 2012 is gonna be
Our yr I got my letter aswell saying yessss 2day ;) ;) :) xxxx

WOOHOO!!! We can celebrate together then!!!

Congratulations to you!!!

Tks hunni ;) we sure can ;) xxx

Are they your dogs in your avatar? They are the cutest pair I have ever seen :D

Yes sugar is the bichon frise she 7 n Lilly is the **** zu she's 3 xxx there my babies lol x n there my fat legs in the background on my wii lol x

I love how the forum wont even let you say your dogs breed lol

Didn't even notice your legs!!! lol. I was too busy wanting to kidnap the dogs xxx

Getting my funding confirmation finally makes me feel like a valid pre-opper. Up until now I felt like a fraudulent one lol

Now of course will be the waiting for the date. But not going to get hung up on that. The funding was the important one. Though no doubt there will be a WOOHOO then again lol

I hope I get the option to go on the hospitals cancellation list :)

Absolutely fantastic hunni , best news I heard today
Here's to 2012 for us & many others xx

Thanks Cheryl!!! You are lovely xxx

I have decided Yvessa that we will never know our true weight. Very annoying! lol

------------------------------------------------------------
Cut and paste from my thread in the funding section:

Yes, you guessed it....I have my funding!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!:happy096:

The letter said they received confirmation onthe 21st December that my PCT have agreed funding :D

I will now be placed on Mr Nijjars waiting list and dated shortly!!!

I almost feel numb, but terribly relieved and excited at the same time.

I just knew 2012 was going to be AWESOME!!

Thank you for all the support on here. It means a lot to me. I couldn't have got through it without my friends on this forum.

My message to anyone being messed around is dig your heels in and don't give up!
So true!

Back