• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Me too lol... Had the last of my Amazon gift vouchers left lol

You have a great chance of getting fit with all those lol

Good luck with the house party! Rather you than me lol

My night clothes for hospital came today :D They accidentally sent a more expensive lovely top instead of one of my night dresses. It's soft and casual and perfect for coming out of hospital in. May still email Yours to let them know though.

Off to Twin lakes theme park as I type. Lovely weather for ducks. Not sure why my partner thinks it's a genius idea lol

I've sort of promised myself that when I get to 100kg (2 to go!) I will get a Wii Fit! I'm one of those old fossils that has never owned a games console of any description, so will probably have to join YET ANOTHER BLOODY FORUM to get advice on how to work it!!! :D

Having said that, a tax bill for £10,000 just dropped through my letterbox (the joys of being self-employed!) so perhaps it may have to wait!! :S

I love being self employed too! It's amazing! Lol

I hope you can treat yourself sometime soon :) xxx

Even though the weather was crap, we had a great day at Twin Lakes (a lot of it was indoors). I have not been able to go on rides since 2009. I even went on a big slide lol

Cant wait until I am slim and can go anything without having to question first if I can fit on it or if I will get stuck lol

Me and my partner of 5 years split up today and now the house has had a power cut and we have been discussing trying to make it work (candles must have made us feel over romantic lol)

I just hope we are making the right choice by working on it. We still love each other, but stuff has been rough for a while.

Wish us luck :)

I should have been at my bestfriends party tonight. Now have a little party in the candle lit house with my partner and kids.

I have not eaten a thing today. Being stressed or upset would make me over eat. This time was different. I am going to eat soon because I have to.

Happy New Year. Love you all xxx

Thank you for all the support this year. It has been more than invaluable to me xxx

Sorry to hear things are rough for you at the moment . It's so awful when life gets in the way of love , I do hope that if its what you really want that you can work things out .
Here's to a brilliant 2012 for you & your family xx

Thank you very much Pandora xxx

As you all know, I believe in Angels and I always ask them to do what is in my highest good. So if it is to be it will be, and if it is not, we have an amazing son and we will always be friends. So we can't lose really.

Though while I was sobbing, it was hard to be so clear thinking :(

Happy New Year to you and your family xxx

How was the house party?x

Actually it went really well , once Charlii & I destressed lol . Apparently I am a legend , so her friends say xx

Woohoo!! Its an awesome compliment if teens see you as a legend. They are a hard crowd to please lol

Me and my partner of 5 years split up today and now the house has had a power cut and we have been discussing trying to make it work (candles must have made us feel over romantic lol)

I just hope we are making the right choice by working on it. We still love each other, but stuff has been rough for a while.

Wish us luck :)

I should have been at my bestfriends party tonight. Now have a little party in the candle lit house with my partner and kids.

I have not eaten a thing today. Being stressed or upset would make me over eat. This time was different. I am going to eat soon because I have to.

Happy New Year. Love you all xxx

Thank you for all the support this year. It has been more than invaluable to me xxx

REALLY sorry to hear your news hunni :( xxxx keep the faith tho xx

REALLY sorry to hear your news hunni :( xxxx keep the faith tho xx

I will :) Thank you very much. I will am trusting in my faith that I will do this the right way :)

Hang in there! If it's meant to be, it will work out. Maybe he's nervous about you getting thin....

I think you have hit the nail on the head. I think he thinks I will dump him when I am slim. He said he is insecure about me getting slim. I have tried to reassure him before that if we ever were to split, my weight would not be the deciding factor. But he reckons he hears about it all the time.

Time will tell if he can settle. If it gets too much for him, then he will have to walk, as it could get overbearing if he starts getting too unsecure. I love him loads, but I know insecurity can kill love stone dead :(

Sorry to hear you aren't having the best of New Year's Eves Sophie. Life is full of ups and downs for you at the moment isn't it? Keep the faith; things will work out for the best.
x

Thank you very much Cathi. You are right. I think those ups and downs have had an impact on us. We are usually quite a chilled out couple. I hope we can get back there :) xxx

So sorry to hear things are tough, I will be back from London on tuesday and I can come and visit if you like xxxx

Minoots said:
So sorry to hear things are tough, I will be back from London on tuesday and I can come and visit if you like xxxx

Thank you chick. I will be back in Birmingham Thursday. We can meet for coffee one day if you like :) Go up to Kings Heath :)

Hi hun just noticed you've been very quiet hope everything is ok xx

Happy new yr Hun hope u n ur other half wrk things out ;) x

Hi Sophie,
Hope you're ok only your such an active person on the forum and I along with a couple of others have noticed that you've not been around.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back