• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

hey Sophie, hope its all worked out the way you wanted it honey, thinking of you :) xxx

Hi Sophie, sweetheart ... just realised you were not around so came in search of you & read your post. Hope things are better for you now & have managed to work things out ... if not I hope you are not feeling too bad, sugar :wave_cry:
Follow your head as your heart can get you in trouble :sigh: Love & hugs to you, as always, babe xxx :)

Oh Crikey Sophs, I must have missed this last few days on your thread - sorry to hear you are having a rough patch, I really hope you two can sort things out xxxxx

left you a private message on facebook...... xxx

We are here for you Soph! Always and forever!

You people have made my eye bladder leak again!

Sorry I have not been around. Feeling very insecure at the moment and strugggling to feel focused.

My relationship is going well. But that is what scares me. Or at least what is making me feel insecure. We have never come so close to truly parting before. In the end it was only a few hour of hell. But the knock on has been very hard :(

I am struggling to diet. So I know I need my bypass for sure. Stressful times is when I will need the safety net.

Also got to get my online tax return done and got to try and make some money this year.

So overall just been stressed. Insomnia has been back. Feel like crying. But at the same time, strangely enough, I am still optimistic that 2012 will be an amazing year.

Just going to add some new pictures to my album. I went out Saturday night for my friends birthday. I am glad I did. Was lovely letting my hair down on a girls night out :)

Thank you for the texts, emails, pm's and messages everyone. Means a lot to me xxx

so glad you're ok honey, we've been worried about you xxx

Thank you Caren. I feel blessed to have such amazing friends. You have all cared more than most my lifetime friends. I feel really touched xxx

Didn't want to put my strange mood on anyone. Should have thought that radio silence can be worrying. Sorry folks xxx

Really glad to see you back hunni .
Sorry you are stressed , but glad things are ok with your partner & your optimism is still shining through xx

Thank you very much Pandora xxx

My belief that everything will always work out as it should in the end is what keeps my going. Whatever goes wrong was meant to. So if I say 2012 will be awesome, it will be AWESOME! lol

Aw, so glad you are back posting. sugar :) What does not kill us makes us stronger & as you are very much alive, you will go on to make sense of what has happened & benefit from it. You have had an awful 2 months, honey ... hope it now starts to pick up & gain momentum to make 2012 your special year, mwah xxx :)

Hi hun glad ur bk n ur ok ;) greats news that u n oh have sorted ur differences ;) love ur new pics u look gawjuss xx

I'm glad to see you back! We were all getting worried. 2012 will be your year! Keep up the positive attitude.

Aw, so glad you are back posting. sugar :) What does not kill us makes us stronger & as you are very much alive, you will go on to make sense of what has happened & benefit from it. You have had an awful 2 months, honey ... hope it now starts to pick up & gain momentum to make 2012 your special year, mwah xxx :)

Thanks Den xxx

It has been somewhat pants lol
Some things are falling into place though. So I am now seeing signs of a positive year coming up.

Things do make us stronger. Its a phrase I live by.

I cried when 2012 come in. As me, my kids and my partner were all so happy to see it. 2012 is exciting!

Hi hun glad ur bk n ur ok ;) greats news that u n oh have sorted ur differences ;) love ur new pics u look gawjuss xx

Thank you Tray xxx

I am also glad we are back on track. It has been nice. Sometimes a jolt brings back appreciation of each other. And thank you for the compliment :D Really sweet of you (made me go hot lol) xxx

I'm glad to see you back! We were all getting worried. 2012 will be your year! Keep up the positive attitude.

Thanks Melani xxx

So great to have lovely friends on here who care. I will try my best to keep positive and focused :D xxx

NOMOREyoyo said:
As long as you're ok :) .....the rest of what will be will follow xxxxx

I agree :) Thank you xxxx

love the new pic fuffs :) xxx

Back