• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

This was one of my concerns when I was asked to lose weight when I was referred to the weight management team. They said it was seen as a sign of commitment on my part & would only be helpful. They definitely take the weight you were referred at to decide if you should get the op, so carry on losing, Fuffs, it will be better for you when you do get the op. Not so for Caren though cos you have not got a referral yet sweet, so keep on with the cake muchin, babe xxx :D
hahahahaha will do sis :D

TwinkleTwinkle said:
This was one of my concerns when I was asked to lose weight when I was referred to the weight management team. They said it was seen as a sign of commitment on my part & would only be helpful. They definitely take the weight you were referred at to decide if you should get the op, so carry on losing, Fuffs, it will be better for you when you do get the op. Not so for Caren though cos you have not got a referral yet sweet, so keep on with the cake muchin, babe xxx :D

Lol!!! Go Caren!!! Almost wish that's where I was at.

Thanks for the reassurance Twink. I am scared of not dieting, because I gain then lol. Having never been at goal, I don't know how to maintain weight loss. I am ok at losing and fantastic and regaining it and more lol

Hi Fuffs,

Not sure how tall you are but I'm 5'8" and weigh a fraction over 20 stone and my BMI is around 43.

I'm sure they will go by your referral weight and will applaud you for losing so much already.

Tatiana

Hi Fuffs,

Not sure how tall you are but I'm 5'8" and weigh a fraction over 20 stone and my BMI is around 43.

I'm sure they will go by your referral weight and will applaud you for losing so much already.

Tatiana

Hi Tatiana

I am 6 ft 2" tall :)

Thank you for your kind words :) Means a lot.

Side note to people who even look at this diary....I have started adding little progress pics to an album called just me :)

Of course there is not amazing so far. But I can see improvements :)

http://www.wlsurgery.com/17459-fuffs-albums-just-me.html

Hi Tatiana

I am 6 ft 2" tall :)

Thank you for your kind words :) Means a lot.

Side note to people who even look at this diary....I have started adding little progress pics to an album called just me :)

Of course there is not amazing so far. But I can see improvements :)

http://www.wlsurgery.com/17459-fuffs-albums-just-me.html
you look great honey, very pretty. Is there a man or woman in your life that will miss those huge bazookas? lol xxx

you look great honey, very pretty. Is there a man or woman in your life that will miss those huge bazookas? lol xxx

:8855::8855::8855:
That gave me a giggle! lol

My partner is a boob man....He told me that he will save for a boob job if I end up like Dolly Pond!:8855:

And thanks for the compliment Caren. I am learning to say thank you and not argue when I get a compliment. My natural reaction is to point out why I am not pretty lol

But thanks babes. You are a sweetheart and you also are an attractive chicka ;) (dont mean that how dodgy it sounds lol)

I was just reading Andy's thread in funding about wishing him luck and I suddenly feel extremely nervous.

I should hear this week coming or the week after if I have my funding. I am so frightened that my positive vibes are wishful thinking and I will get a no. I hope if I do I can stay strong and determined.

I need to stop these sudden butterflies! lol

I am so happy for all those who have funding and wish all the luck in the world to those still fighting and waiting like me. Bright blessings to you all xxx

I was just reading Andy's thread in funding about wishing him luck and I suddenly feel extremely nervous.

I should hear this week coming or the week after if I have my funding. I am so frightened that my positive vibes are wishful thinking and I will get a no. I hope if I do I can stay strong and determined.

I need to stop these sudden butterflies! lol

I am so happy for all those who have funding and wish all the luck in the world to those still fighting and waiting like me. Bright blessings to you all xxx
I have a good feeling about you honey, sending positive vibes your way, you are such a lovely girl and you soooo deserve this :) xxx

Thank you Caren. You are like a close friend I have never met. You have made tears come to my eyes now (((hugs)))

Thank you so much. I asked my friend for a reading this week (she does not know about bypass). She said there is a 2 page letter coming that is delayed and it is a positive outcome, but there are consequences that go along with it that wont be as bad as I am thinking in my head.

I really pray she is right!!

I feel positive for you to Caren. I just pulled a card for you and it says that soon that hard work you are putting in will be reflected back, meaning there will be a positive outcome. Things will become clearer to you soon. Feels very positive to me xxx

I have a good feeling about you honey, sending positive vibes your way, you are such a lovely girl and you soooo deserve this :) xxx

Ditto ... lovely girl with dodgy taste in witchy hats, lol ... you will both get there or Fuffs will cast a spell on all the jobsworths xxx :D

Thank you Caren. You are like a close friend I have never met. You have made tears come to my eyes now (((hugs)))

Thank you so much. I asked my friend for a reading this week (she does not know about bypass). She said there is a 2 page letter coming that is delayed and it is a positive outcome, but there are consequences that go along with it that wont be as bad as I am thinking in my head.

I really pray she is right!!

I feel positive for you to Caren. I just pulled a card for you and it says that soon that hard work you are putting in will be reflected back, meaning there will be a positive outcome. Things will become clearer to you soon. Feels very positive to me xxx
awww bless ya, thank you :) and thanks for pulling a card for me, i really appreciate it :) hope you're right :D lol mwah xxx

Ditto ... lovely girl with dodgy taste in witchy hats, lol ... you will both get there or Fuffs will cast a spell on all the jobsworths xxx :D

Are you criticising my B & M special witches hat???:8855: I have to join you on that one lol

And I am sorting out a spell as we speak for if me and Caren dont get what we want!:8855:

Hubble bubble toil and trouble
Give me a bypass or I'll bury you in rubble
This body has been fat for far to long
Telling me no will be evil and wrong
So approve my funding as is right
If you don't you will get a fright!!:8855:

I am a poet and a didn't know it lol (or simply a psycho with an ability to rhyme lol)

awww bless ya, thank you :) and thanks for pulling a card for me, i really appreciate it :) hope you're right :D lol mwah xxx

Me too!! Sometimes it means more than others....and this is one of the important times!

Lets keep visualising everything going our way. Law of Attraction lol...Attract a bypass to us lol

Fuffs your doing so well i wish you all the best in you weight loss jurney and iv loved reading about you your amazing and a good roll model to follow in no way have you been boring i never nodded off once un till i start writing a (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) oh im awake im awake where was i oh yes this reply still that's my fault after been out tonight and it almost midnight i hope it all goes well i like to think mine is thats another story for another day xxx Dave.

Are you criticising my B & M special witches hat???:8855: I have to join you on that one lol

And I am sorting out a spell as we speak for if me and Caren dont get what we want!:8855:

Hubble bubble toil and trouble
Give me a bypass or I'll bury you in rubble
This body has been fat for far to long
Telling me no will be evil and wrong
So approve my funding as is right
If you don't you will get a fright!!:8855:

I am a poet and a didn't know it lol (or simply a psycho with an ability to rhyme lol)
give us a bypass
we want it now
not in 2 years
you stupid cow

if you slack
and dont comply
we'll make you ill
and you will cry

so do it now
you stupid bat
or we'll cast a spell
and you'll be fat

hahahaha :D

Fuffs your doing so well i wish you all the best in you weight loss jurney and iv loved reading about you your amazing and a good roll model to follow in no way have you been boring i never nodded off once un till i start writing a (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) oh im awake im awake where was i oh yes this reply still that's my fault after been out tonight and it almost midnight i hope it all goes well i like to think mine is thats another story for another day xxx Dave.

:8855:Glad you woke back up! lol...And happier it wasn't my fault lol

Glad you have enjoyed reading. I love hearing everyones stories. Have you got a diary or are you happy to share :) I look forward to reading about it either way.

Are you telling us you have been a dirty stop out?lol

give us a bypass
we want it now
not in 2 years
you stupid cow

if you slack
and dont comply
we'll make you ill
and you will cry

so do it now
you stupid bat
or we'll cast a spell
and you'll be fat

hahahaha :D

:8855::8855::8855:

I love it!!!:8855: lets go chant it outside our PCT headquarters :8855:

I don't claim any special supernatural sight, but if wishes mean anything at all, you 2 will have a much slimmer, happier, healthier 2012.
Even offered to do Carens op myself but seem to have gone off the boil on that one, lol.
Yes Fuffs you seem to have an ability to rhyme. I've done one for you, lol
Still loving the hat ... hope your head's not that shape :eek::eek:

There was a girl
Who is 6'2"
She has friends she never knew
Through hard times
We wish her the best
Til she gets her op
We will never rest

I don't claim any special supernatural sight, but if wishes mean anything at all, you 2 will have a much slimmer, happier, healthier 2012.
Even offered to do Carens op myself but seem to have gone off the boil on that one, lol.

There was a girl
Who is 6'2"
Through hard times
We wish her the best
Til she gets her op
We will never rest

Aaawww (((hugs))) I love it!!! Thank you so much. What amazing friends I have! This forum is magic. Thank you for both your best wishes and the poem :)

I am not sure why Caren hasnt gone ahead with your offer!:eek::8855:

My head was becoming that shape after a bit, so it had to come off. The damn thing was not wind friendly though, and people had to chase it in the carpark lol

There was a girl
Who is 6'2"
Through hard times
We wish her the best
Til she gets her op
We will never rest
yeah she was gonna practice on the cat that tripped her up first lmao!! :8855:

Step away from the cat Twink!!! lol!

Back