• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Twink, you are hilarious!!! lol

I am sticking to faulty and hardly ever used! lol

I remember a man was selling a doll active parts on ebay and it said general wear and tear (eeeuuuuggggh lol)

Thanks about the letter. You are so encouraging, yet funny lol...You make me smile and that helps a lot xxx

I can understand that as well.. I am loosing each time I go for a weigh in and in fact at the physchologist meeting she she i was doing so well, why did i just not continue... Well, I gave her the answer to that question !!!

My appointment is the 22nd November. day after yours... Good luck and we will be able to compare again, but I do know that you are ahead of me.. Go girl !!!

The psychologist said to me that she thinks I had developed a great relationship with food and did not feel I needed her support.

I am not sure how far ahead of you I really am, as my journey had to restart in April. Even the fundding application is going to be from April and not from the original start of March 2010, when I first started going to Heartlands.

I put the pressure onto the physician at each Weight Management appointment and he pushed things forward a bit. Repeating that they were wrong compared to what my pct had told me had an effect in the end lol.

We will defo have to compare :)

Are you coming to the support group at Heartlands on Wednesday? x

I dont know about the group please tell me as i would love to go...

I started a thread in the support group section of the site. It's Wednesday evening at Heartlands Hospital. 6.30-8.30 pm. I have been there once and it was great :) you can get answers to all questions and chat with pre op and post op was patients x

Just realised I had not updated my diary. My fan club will be disappointed (I hope up never not live in Fuffs Dreamland lol)

I phoned my PCT on Tuesday and it was confirmed that they still follow NICE guidelines and I would be funded under their criteria! Woohoo!

Just now waiting for them to work through the backlog they say they have, and give my application official approval.

I am so glad I am not a finger nail biter, as I may be down to my knuckles by now! Lol

whooo what good news fuffs,
bloodyhell just looked at the date you started on this forum feb2009 if any one needs some good news its you fuffs your turn on that loosers bench is comming really really soon i hope.

i know by reading your posts fuffs that you have had a long hard battle and you have kept at it lost a brilliant amount of weight off your own back.

what i am trying to say fuffs is you are an insperation to us all you have kept on even when everything has been against you and kept posting positive posts.
if i can be half as strong as you have been i knoew i will be ok.
best whishes. xxx

Aww thanks Lynda xxx I think I was 'joined' to this site by being a member on the sister site minimins. I started talking on here in early 2010. I was referred Dec 2009.

My journey has been complete madness! Lol. Finally getting real support after the cock ups of 2010 has helped me to now focus. So in April I got the kick up my ass I needed to shift some poundage lol

I feel blessed to be a part of this forum and to be friends with all you amazing, inspiring people. If I add inspiration to an already wonderful boiling pot of inspiration, then that makes me truly happy.

Thank you for adding a ray of sunshine to my diary Lynda :) xxx

lyndajoan said:
aww not a problem and its all oh so true. xxxx

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean a lot to me :) xxx

I called them as well and they said to me that there was no way I could get a consultants appointment before end January as they were all booked up.... Again.. lets wait and see. 22nd (tuesday) is my next diatecian appointment, although I only had one a month ago).

Minoots said:
I called them as well and they said to me that there was no way I could get a consultants appointment before end January as they were all booked up.... Again.. lets wait and see. 22nd (tuesday) is my next diatecian appointment, although I only had one a month ago).

I am seeing a dietician and physician on Monday. There are some staff changes in community weight management at the moment. Sarah Ward said things should settle by next year :)

Good luck at your next appointment. It is as important to get the support of the dietician as it is to get the support of the physician. They will both by on the MDT team who decide if you get medical approval for your op :)

I hope it's all sorted soon Hun for you and the back log gets seen to ASAP.
I love your witches hat. I don't know where mine is lol. I know where my broom is though :)

witchingmoon said:
I hope it's all sorted soon Hun for you and the back log gets seen to ASAP.
I love your witches hat. I don't know where mine is lol. I know where my broom is though :)

Glad you like it :D

It's always important to know where our brooms are. Mine is pink lol. I love it :)

And thank you very much. I appreciate it :)

How many days until they check your iron? X

Glad you like it :D

It's always important to know where our brooms are. Mine is pink lol. I love it :)

And thank you very much. I appreciate it :)

How many days until they check your iron? X

Pink sounds cool. Mine is normal but I have decorated it with crystals, charms, ribbon and pyrography. Still needs work on it.

I have two more injections and blood test is on Monday in the morning. I may find out Monday but most likely Tuesday and I am going on it being all good. x

Pink sounds cool. Mine is normal but I have decorated it with crystals, charms, ribbon and pyrography. Still needs work on it.

I have two more injections and blood test is on Monday in the morning. I may find out Monday but most likely Tuesday and I am going on it being all good. x

You put me to shame :( lol...I need to personalise mine and give it some energy. My friend who is a High Priestess also told me to add ribbons to my wand. You have reminded me now. So Sophinergised wand and broom coming up!

I have a really good feeling all will be well for you this time :)

How have you found the injections?

I forgot to add a lovely moment to my diary.

I went to the WLS group on Wednesday. I had been once before in April. One of the ladies who arrange it said to me quietly at the end 'I was going to ask you when you had your op, you look great'! :)

It was lovely as she genuinely remembered me. As she recalled I had short hair last time I was there. It felt really nice that she thought I had changed so much :)

So, its weekend. I need to change up my diet. I have been back on low carb for over a week. I seemed to have gained weight, then lost about 2lbs and then stuck.

Got to start doing the right thing for my body while I wait for my op. Maybe the time for extreme diets needs to end and I need to nourish myself instead lol

Back to the drawing board.....lol

I am going to weight management on monday. Seeing the physician and the dietician. Should be good :)

Wondered where to write how I am feeling this evening and decided my diary is the best place.

I am feeling really low. Had a let down family wise to do with my birthday next week, feeling ill (have had a stinking cold/flu for a few days now), my partner wouldnt know support if it kicked him in the balls some days, my weight loss is pissing me off as its never consistant, I just keep crying, my partner has slept for 3 hours - I have dealt with the 3 year old while feeling so rough - he wakes up and goes straight out to his friends house!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

I will try to stop ranting now and cry a bit more. Just hope my mood picks up soon. Trying to appear even to my 3 year old, as I don't want him upset.

So no smiling for Fuffs this evening :(

Aw sweetie , god men are inconsiderate at times ! Here's some hugs & tic , hope you feel better soon xx

Back