• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

The cat would be at home with you Fuff ... she could be a witches cat ... she did a right number on me :cry: Will have to wait til I can run though cos for some reason she won't come near me :eek: she nearly kills me & takes umbidge :( ... bloody cat xxx :(

lol!!! Little madam!!

Did it happen at home?

I keep telling my partner I need a familiar. But he is a dog lover and wont entertain the idea of me having a cat.

I may just happen to find a kitten one day lol

lol!!! Little madam!!

Did it happen at home?

I keep telling my partner I need a familiar. But he is a dog lover and wont entertain the idea of me having a cat.

I may just happen to find a kitten one day lol

No, it was at my sister in laws & she was a bit more familiar than & wanted ... search Vibrator & you will see why Caren thinks I should practice on her xxx :eek:

Curiouser and curiouser!!lol....I am off to search! :D

No, it was at my sister in laws & she was a bit more familiar than & wanted ... search Vibrator & you will see why Caren thinks I should practice on her xxx :eek:
whenever bob visits now, i think of twink lol

Come on girgles....fill me in!! Who TF is bob?!? lol

And that thread was hilarious!!! Until you got hurt Twnk :( I was wincing reading it. How are you now?

I went on a vibro plate at the gym. It had its own room luckily lol....You have to do mad positions on it and hold the positions for 1 minute. Was harder than doing the circuit at the gym lol

Plus it was over a bodycare shop and the gym are not allowed to up the settings, as the shop below is their landlord and complained about it lol

I guess many people worry vibrators will incur complaints from neighbours lol

And that thread was hilarious!!! Until you got hurt Twnk :( I was wincing reading it. How are you now?

I went on a vibro plate at the gym. It had its own room luckily lol....You have to do mad positions on it and hold the positions for 1 minute. Was harder than doing the circuit at the gym lol

Plus it was over a bodycare shop and the gym are not allowed to up the settings, as the shop below is their landlord and complained about it lol

hes my Battery Operated Boyfriend lol

hes my Battery Operated Boyfriend lol

:8855:
I should have clicked!! A lady mentioned Bob was I was doing a tarot party for a hen night in September lol

My best mates one is affectionately named Roger. Somet to do with his sweet, tickly bunny ears lol:8855:

:8855:
I should have clicked!! A lady mentioned Bob was I was doing a tarot party for a hen night in September lol

My best mates one is affectionately named Roger. Somet to do with his sweet, tickly bunny ears lol:8855:
well im a bit of a slut and have lots, so i have to call them all by the same name lol

well im a bit of a slut and have lots, so i have to call them all by the same name lol

:eek::eek::eek:
:8855::8855::8855:

You are hilarious. When I was single I would have been done for the murder of multiple bobs lol

I think every single one I bought was faulty....as they never lasted very long. I never seemed to return them to the shop though. I used to be an Ann Summers party host....Some people did try to return bobs:8855::8855::8855:

:eek::eek::eek:
:8855::8855::8855:

You are hilarious. When I was single I would have been done for the murder of multiple bobs lol

I think every single one I bought was faulty....as they never lasted very long. I never seemed to return them to the shop though. I used to be an Ann Summers party host....Some people did try to return bobs:8855::8855::8855:
me too!! long time ago now though, i was a po for 2 years and a uo for four years, loved it lol

It is a lot of fun :) I may do it again for the hell of it lol...Making people test them on the end of their noses was funny lol

It is a lot of fun :) I may do it again for the hell of it lol...Making people test them on the end of their noses was funny lol
oh i had em doing all sorts lol

I can only imagine when it comes to you darling Caren! lol :D

Today I feel a lot calmer again about whatever the funding decision may be. It is what it is and I will have to deal with it in the best way I can :)

Today feels like a nice positive day. So I am going to keep trying to be positive :)

I'm fine now as it was a few months ago but now have a vibrator allergy. oh & a sister in law allergy too, lol. No one complained but me :( Guess your vibrator episode could have loosened the downstairs ceiling plaster & that would look good on an insurance claim :eek: no wonder it was in a room on its own :eek: xx :D

I think every single one I bought was faulty....as they never lasted very long. I never seemed to return them to the shop though. I used to be an Ann Summers party host....Some people did try to return bobs:8855::8855::8855:[/Q

Faulty or worn out, Fuffs ... no wonder you were worried the neighbours may complain, lol. Return them eeeewwwwww :eek: xx

me too!! long time ago now though, i was a po for 2 years and a uo for four years, loved it lol

You were a what & a what ... did you double up as a Tombliboo???

Today I feel a lot calmer again about whatever the funding decision may be. It is what it is and I will have to deal with it in the best way I can :)

Today feels like a nice positive day. So I am going to keep trying to be positive :)

Excellent ... hope it continues & you get a lovely letter in the post soon, mwah xxx :D

Last edited:
Back