• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Have they given you any hope for a way in?

my BMI is now 44.9 so i now have 2 weeks to put on about a pound lol to get it over, i have had all bloods done, so if that shows any problems too that will go towards it,

ill hopefully be referred again by the 3rd feb (nurse meeting on the 2nd)

Keep going hun your doing great and being really strong :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Thank you very much chick. Given all you are going through, it is a true refelction of the beauty of your soul that you still take time to encourage others. Thank you so much xxx

my BMI is now 44.9 so i now have 2 weeks to put on about a pound lol to get it over, i have had all bloods done, so if that shows any problems too that will go towards it,

ill hopefully be referred again by the 3rd feb (nurse meeting on the 2nd)

Woohoo!! Just dont got to the toilet for 2 days before:8855:Sorry, I have a grim sense of humour lol

(you are sooo pretty in your picture btw)

------------------------------------------
I wish that iPhone app was more sociable and I can click like, thanks and see likes I get. Sorry to all the posts on here in the last week where I will have missed being able to 'like' them. But I LOVE them all. So there you go :D

Fuffs said:
Thank you very much chick. Given all you are going through, it is a true refelction of the beauty of your soul that you still take time to encourage others. Thank you so much xxx

Woohoo!! Just dont got to the toilet for 2 days before:8855:Sorry, I have a grim sense of humour lol

------------------------------------------
I wish that iPhone app was more sociable and I can click like, thanks and see likes I get. Sorry to all the posts on here in the last week where I will have missed being able to 'like' them. But I LOVE them all. So there you go :D

I may be going through a lot but so is everyone on here I will encourage you all as much as I can! Your all such an inspiration to me and I look up to all of you! ..... I wish this app was like that too I feel awfull when I go on the comp to find 30 new likes when I haven't "liked" anyone's when I want to :( so if I don't "like a comment doesn't mean I don't want too xxx

lol. i get your sense of humour...not much offends me ;)

if id have drank a pint of water or 2 before weigh in last week id have been the 45 :mad:

i was advised to have a chocolate biccy by the nurse ;)....i think she actually meant kebab ;)

and thankyou for my pic comment xx

MissyMustDoIt said:

if id have drank a pint of water or 2 before weigh in last week id have been the 45 :mad:

i was advised to have a chocolate biccy by the nurse ;)....i think she actually meant kebab ;)

Haha bless ya I'd do the same have a huge meal before plus as much water as you can, and if you have pockets put some weights in them :p ... and you are very pretty! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I may be going through a lot but so is everyone on here I will encourage you all as much as I can! Your all such an inspiration to me and I look up to all of you! ..... I wish this app was like that too I feel awfull when I go on the comp to find 30 new likes when I haven't "liked" anyone's when I want to :( so if I don't "like a comment doesn't mean I don't want too xxx

Thats exactly how I feel! Maybe one day a like function will be added. Its lovely to have you as a friend on here Toni xxx

I think she meant a kebab, and chips and a bottle of pop lol....Just to make sure.

Haha bless ya I'd do the same have a huge meal before plus as much water as you can, and if you have pockets put some weights in them :p ... and you are very pretty! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good ideas! lol

Aaww fuffs your very lovely thank you :D yeah I do hope there is a like or/and thanks button lol :D xxx

Aaww fuffs your very lovely thank you :D yeah I do hope there is a like or/and thanks button lol :D xxx

As are you chick :D

Haha I try .... seems to have gotten me in trouble again though Haha ...... oh well lol Xx

Why? What you done now?lol

Fuffs said:
Why? What you done now?lol

Haha I stuck up for someone ... shame on me hahaha again .... I swear I should stop bein nice its obviously the wrong thing to do! Xxx

Haha I stuck up for someone ... shame on me hahaha again .... I swear I should stop bein nice its obviously the wrong thing to do! Xxx

On here???lol

Being nice should be the right thing to do. But without a doubt it can backfire lol

Fuffs said:
Thank you very much!!! I will try to keep my momentum up :D I had a moment again yesterday of wishing I had never started. But I know in my heart on want this as much as ever. So I will keep fighting!! :) xxx

Don't give up girl! Its all going to be worth it!

Tonibones10 said:

I've only had the app. I've never done the computer one. I guess I'm missing something!

Don't give up girl! Its all going to be worth it!

Thank you very much beautiful lady xxx

I've only had the app. I've never done the computer one. I guess I'm missing something!

If you ever login on a computer you may have hundreds of likes for posts you have made lol

Newmelani said:

The computer version is good cos it has a thanks button and you can see other things like your reputation and likes :) xxx

Thank you very much!!! I will try to keep my momentum up :D I had a moment again yesterday of wishing I had never started. But I know in my heart on want this as much as ever. So I will keep fighting!! :) xxx

Thats not surprising but just keep the finish line as your main thought for the end of this race, which takes you to your next one which is your much deserved op xxx

Back