• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

I know this is completely random, but happened on a thread you'd posted on and realised just how much weight you've lost by yourself. You should be kicking and beating the hospital doors down; they've got no right to mess you about like this.

Thats not surprising but just keep the finish line as your main thought for the end of this race, which takes you to your next one which is your much deserved op xxx

Thank you very much. I have felt really deflated this evening. I will try to get my fighting spirit back tomorrow xxx

I know this is completely random, but happened on a thread you'd posted on and realised just how much weight you've lost by yourself. You should be kicking and beating the hospital doors down; they've got no right to mess you about like this.

Thanks Yve xxx My friend said maybe I have lost too much alone and they are tying to put me off. I hope they wouldntbe so petty tbh lol. I will give those doors a Jackie Chan kick! lol

Just keep going hun. You have found the strength to lose all that weight. Just keep fighting s little longer, one day at a time. Take tomorrow out, meditate and focus yourself. You will be ready to go again on Monday.

Just keep going hun. You have found the strength to lose all that weight. Just keep fighting s little longer, one day at a time. Take tomorrow out, meditate and focus yourself. You will be ready to go again on Monday.

Hi Yve

My partner suggested I meditate earlier and I all but scowled at him lol....But you are both right!

I will go upstairs later, candles, music and nice comfy blanket on my therapy couch. It should be really nice :)

I was 6lbs up this morning. That was shocking as I have been good. But 3 hours later and a lot of liquid consumption, 3lbs was gone. So I think it was water retention.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :D

Well, 5.5lbs of the six that went in overnight have now gone. Seems it was water retention. Herbal tea and water shifted it. I was running to the loo all evening lol

Feeling a lot more positive. Had a bath last night with lavender essential oil in it. I was also burning my lavender, ylang ylang and geranium Yankee candle. I meditated a little, fell asleep and woke up feeling a lot better. My partner and I did my tax return last night. That's another weight off my mind :)

I did have a gallstone attack during doing the tax return. Not nice :( Peppermint tea and pain relief helped stop it lasting too long :)

So fresh day today. Gonna visualise a good outcome from complaining last week. I deserve this! :D lol

Have a lovely week all xxx

(massive good luck to you Toni with your MRI today) xxx

Fuffs said:
Well, 5.5lbs of the six that went in overnight have now gone. Seems it was water retention. Herbal tea and water shifted it. I was running to the loo all evening lol

Feeling a lot more positive. Had a bath last night with lavender essential oil in it. I was also burning my lavender, ylang ylang and geranium Yankee candle. I meditated a little, fell asleep and woke up feeling a lot better. My partner and I did my tax return last night. That's another weight off my mind :)

I did have a gallstone attack during doing the tax return. Not nice :( Peppermint tea and pain relief helped stop it lasting too long :)

So fresh day today. Gonna visualise a good outcome from complaining last week. I deserve this! :D lol

Have a lovely week all xxx

(massive good luck to you Toni with your MRI today) xxx

Aaww honey I'm glad your feeling a lot better today and I'm sorry you had some pain hun, thank you so much for you wishes huni :) I hope you get a reply to your email very soon xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

It's good to see that positivity coming back . xx

Tonibones10 said:
Aaww honey I'm glad your feeling a lot better today and I'm sorry you had some pain hun, thank you so much for you wishes huni :) I hope you get a reply to your email very soon xxx

Thanks chick :) My gallbladder attack reminded me what I have done to my body and why this is all so important to me :)

Loving the new avatar ya sex kitten. Purrr ;) lol xxx

pandora said:
It's good to see that positivity coming back . xx

Thanks Pandora. I hit such a low over the last few days, I had to bounce back. It feels good :D xxx

Everytime that I see a post from you I get exited thinking that it is your date.....
Good luck - will happen soon I know xxx

Fuffs said:
Thanks chick :) My gallbladder attack reminded me what I have done to my body and why this is all so important to me :)

Loving the new avatar ya sex kitten. Purrr ;) lol xxx

Aw bless ya, my pcos and now my head does the same to me that's why I'm gettin so annoyed with myself! And why only 3 months in I'm sooooo impatient! Lol and Haha Aaww bless ya about the pic comment, it is however a complete lie with a very well angled camera hahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yvessa said:
Good to see you feeling more upbeat Hun.

Thanks Yve :) It really helps to be smiling again x

Minoots said:
Everytime that I see a post from you I get exited thinking that it is your date.....
Good luck - will happen soon I know xxx

Lol!!!! One day chick!!! Good luck for today lovely lady!!! X

Tonibones10 said:
Aw bless ya, my pcos and now my head does the same to me that's why I'm gettin so annoyed with myself! And why only 3 months in I'm sooooo impatient! Lol and Haha Aaww bless ya about the pic comment, it is however a complete lie with a very well angled camera hahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol!!!! I am good at the angled camera shots lol

Maybe in light of your condition, they may speed things along a bit. That would be good! X

Fuffs said:
Lol!!!! I am good at the angled camera shots lol

Maybe in light of your condition, they may speed things along a bit. That would be good! X

I'm going to beg and plead on Thursday! Lol if that doesn't work I will stand on my sisters doorstep and cry she will kick off for me then Haha .... good old well angled cameras what would we so without them, Haha I love your pic :) your really really pretty xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wish I knew how to get a good pic , I just don't bother having pictures taken , I really don't want any more reminders of the truth :(

Tonibones10 said:
I'm going to beg and plead on Thursday! Lol if that doesn't work I will stand on my sisters doorstep and cry she will kick off for me then Haha .... good old well angled cameras what would we so without them, Haha I love your pic :) your really really pretty xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the lovely compliment. But honestly, there were 20 bad shots before that one!! Lol!!! Plus I needed to wipe my camera lens, so it's a bit misty lol

I want your sister lol. Could do with her kicking a$$ for me! Lol

You defo should push that the op being done ASAP, will help you no end lol x

Fuffs said:
Thank you for the lovely compliment. But honestly, there were 20 bad shots before that one!! Lol!!! Plus I needed to wipe my camera lens, so it's a bit misty lol

I want your sister lol. Could do with her kicking a$$ for me! Lol

You defo should push that the op being done ASAP, will help you no end lol x

Oh hun I know, I end up with about 60 pics on my phone or camera and delete at least 57 of them Haha I'm awfull but I always do it but it depresses me how many I have to take to get 1 I'm comfortable with, I took this 1 about 6-8 months ago .... even the one to show my eyes when they were dilated took 20 pics n that was to show me looking stupid anyway Haha!

My SIS won't stand for any crap she's brilliant if I ring her and sound sad at all she says who am I nagging now Haha shes done it more since my mum died she's like a second mum I love her to bits!
Yeah I need the op more than ever now I know I have ANOTHER obesity related illness ... that breaks my heart! Xx

pandora said:
Wish I knew how to get a good pic , I just don't bother having pictures taken , I really don't want any more reminders of the truth :(

Aw honey, I think your beautiful! ... I know what you mean though that's why I lie with the camera tho it sometimes makes Me feel worse cos I know its a lie! :S xxx

Back