• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

aww what a ball ache!! have you had a reply re: complaint?

id be calling the hospital to see what the plan is re: surgery and the surgeons xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
aww what a ball ache!! have you had a reply re: complaint?

id be calling the hospital to see what the plan is re: surgery and the surgeons xx

No reply as yet. Minoots is going to call them in the morning and I am going to interrogate them at my weight management appointment tomorrow afternoon.

I was so happy today. And now I am back to feeling a little bit lost and low about it all. I just hope that anyone who is already booked doesn't get disrupted through this. Word at the moment seems he left with very little or no warning! Crazy!

i think the stress of being a surgeon comes with its downfalls lol

MissyMustDoIt said:
i think the stress of being a surgeon comes with its downfalls lol

His wife is out there already. He must have been under stress and needed his good woman lol

lol....go dr kumar!! ;)

MissyMustDoIt said:
lol....go dr kumar!! ;)

Lol!!! Can't blame a man for needing stress relief lol

MissyMustDoIt said:
:O haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I meant a cuddle and a chat from his nearest and dearest! Lol

yeh yeh....ill believe you.....the rest wont ;) lol

MissyMustDoIt said:
yeh yeh....ill believe you.....the rest wont ;) lol

Lol!!! Ima go hide right now lol

Newmelani said:
Fuffs, I'm sorry about your news. Hopefully they can give you some answers at your appt tomorrow!

I hope so too chick. Thank you xxx

Well, I shot up by 8lbs yesterday. I have been drinking herbal tea and water and am down to 2lbs over my last weigh on weight at wm :( My body is distressing me, and I will have a word with the dietician today x

good luck honey :) xxx

Caren said:
good luck honey :) xxx

Thanks chick :) I appreciate it. I have now released enough excess water to be 1lb over my last weigh in. My scales are being a tw@t though. So I may have lost weight and it's just my scales varying greatly all the time! Time to chuck them!

Heard anything further.. will give you a call at home this evening xxxx

Hi all

The dietician at weight management said the surgeons departure was a surprise to the bariatric team. The surgeons who will be operating now were trained by him and have been doing ops for a while. But are gonna be signed off now. So I think there were be 2-3 new surgeons. Hopefully they are good at it lol

I had a 2lb gain from 20th Dec. The dietician called it a steady maintain. Especially in light of my water retention troubles at the moment. He told me to stop putting so much pressure on myself and that in 8 months I have lost more than some of the post op patients. So I am gonna try and relax now.

He also made a note that he is going to talk to the coordinator about getting my op ASAP. He agrees that I have been in the system too long :)

So overall, a positive appointment x

Definitley a positive outcome!! Xx

oh thats great Sophie :) hope you are feeling better now sweetness :) xxx

Thank you ladies :) Defo gonna try to relax now and just let the ball that's rolling do it's work lol

Thank you for everyone's support. I feel so depressive and boring at times. I hope I can make my diary more lighthearted from now on :) xxx

Back