• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Newmelani said:
I feel bad for all of you that have to wait so long! You all have amazing attitudes and I can't wait to celebrate when you do get your dates!

Thank you lovely lady :) xxx

Tonibones10 said:
My brother lives near London I should go down lol x

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

That would be awesome! I might be going 17th-19th :)

Al chat to my brother and try my best to come down, I'd love to if I can :) av only been to my brothers 1ce as well so it would be great to see him again too :) xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Al chat to my brother and try my best to come down, I'd love to if I can :) av only been to my brothers 1ce as well so it would be great to see him again too :) xxx

Even better:D where are you based? X

Tonibones10 said:
I'm from Halifax west yorkshire! Am proper yorkshire lass HAha Xx

Lol! I love accents throughout Yorkshire :) You are a reet bonnie lass lol x

Fuffs said:
Lol! I love accents throughout Yorkshire :) You are a reet bonnie lass lol x

I sound like I've come straight from emmerdale lol or last of the summer wine Haha my accent is quite strong sometimes Haha a reet bonnie lass ... hhhmmm I beg to differ Haha you however are truly a "reet bonnie lass :p" :) xxx

Tonibones10 said:
I sound like I've come straight from emmerdale lol or last of the summer wine Haha my accent is quite strong sometimes Haha a reet bonnie lass ... hhhmmm I beg to differ Haha you however are truly a "reet bonnie lass :p" :) xxx

You are too!!! Accept it or I will come and give you the bum kicking!!! Lol. Lol....Strong nice accents are good. Brummie is the one where people don't want us to have a strong accent lol

Just sending some hugs Sophie , hope everyone at your hospital gets sorted soon , esp you hunni xx

You are too!!! Accept it or I will come and give you the bum kicking!!! Lol. Lol....Strong nice accents are good. Brummie is the one where people don't want us to have a strong accent lol
ive got an Essex accent, gawd! lol

i was a brummie born, then fell into the tamworth overspill (no accent)in the 80's and now working in west brom and slowly picking a (black country/chavvy asian/brummie accent)up....so i fight hard against it...and end up a posh brummie (ie....a complete divvy!) haha

I loooove brummie accents and Essex ones lol I just love accents Haha my fave accent is London accents especially posh queens speachy kinda ones Haha Xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
i was a brummie born, then fell into the tamworth overspill (no accent)in the 80's and now working in west brom and slowly picking a (black country/chavvy asian/brummie accent)up....so i fight hard against it...and end up a posh brummie (ie....a complete divvy!) haha

Haha Aaaawwww bless ya! I bet its ace! Xx

pandora said:
Just sending some hugs Sophie , hope everyone at your hospital gets sorted soon , esp you hunni xx

Thank you very much Pandora xxx over the moon that you are moving forward now chick :D Thanks for the hugs. Hugs back at ya xxx

Caren said:
ive got an Essex accent, gawd! lol

I love it!!! Lol. Heard it a lot recently on TV lol. TOWIE and Jodie Marsh on every programme going lol xxx

MissyMustDoIt said:

Looool!!!

I have been told mine isnt strong. I spend half my week for the last 5 years in Borth Warwickshire where my partner is from. My accent started changing when I was with a guy when I was 22 who was from Thame near Oxfordshire. He was so posh I was forced to do it lol xxx

Tonibones10 said:
I loooove brummie accents and Essex ones lol I just love accents Haha my fave accent is London accents especially posh queens speachy kinda ones Haha Xx

I have just been on the dog and bone (lol!!!!) with my mate from Croydon. I love listening to her :D I love when Cockney blokes call me darlin'. I swoon! Lol x

Fuffs said:
I have just been on the dog and bone (lol!!!!) with my mate from Croydon. I love listening to her :D I love when Cockney blokes call me darlin'. I swoon! Lol x

Haha ditto about cockney blokes Haha (besides my bros lol!) Xx

Newmelani said:
I'm sure you all have strong accents to me.... I love it!!

I'd say yours is the strongest of all Haha :) what I find odd round here is if you drive 20 there Is a totally different accent lol! Xx

Back