• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

ive got my second degree reiki in march :) woop!! xxx

Caren said:
ive got my second degree reiki in march :) woop!! xxx

Woohoo!!!! You will be able to set up a website offering reiki by distance then :D x

Woohoo!!!! You will be able to set up a website offering reiki by distance then :D x
i havent done any for ages!!! might do a self treat tonight :) xxx

What's that? Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery
Toni its a form of relaxation that promotes healing through energy by the laying on of hands, although when i get my second degree, i'll be trained to do distance reiki :) xxx

Caren said:
i havent done any for ages!!! might do a self treat tonight :) xxx

I could do with doing some too to be honest :)

You must be so excited!! Regular self healing will make your next Attunement even stronger I would think :D

Thanks for adding some positivity to my diary chick x

Last edited:
I've never heard of it Haha :S could do with relaxing abit though! Xxx

it would help you with your head too, if i was closer id treat you xxx

Caren said:
it would help you with your head too, if i was closer id treat you xxx

Yeah Id hope so, Aw thanks anyway hun lol where is it your from Xx

Great news that you have someone fighting your side Sophie , let's hope he makes significant waves .
The reiki sounds great , good for you Caren xx

pandora said:
Great news that you have someone fighting your side Sophie , let's hope he makes significant waves .
The reiki sounds great , good for you Caren xx

After he got her to chase my funding, I had it 4 days later. So hoping he has an impact this time. Thank you Pandora xxx

Thank goodness you have had some positives Sophie. Hope it all goes quickly and smoothly now for you.

Hugs

loubyl00 said:
Thank goodness you have had some positives Sophie. Hope it all goes quickly and smoothly now for you.

Hugs

Thanks Lou xxx Me too. So much! Xxx

Fuffs, I'm so so excited you finally got some positive news! Now we just have to pray for your date to come very soon!!

Apparently I need to log in to the computer today! I have the day off. I'll go check it out!

I just checked on the computer and I had 206 likes! Holy cow! This site is totally confusing compared to my app on my phone! There's much more on here that I didn't even know was here! I guess I should log on my computer every once in awhile.....

Back