• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Newmelani said:
I just checked on the computer and I had 206 likes! Holy cow! This site is totally confusing compared to my app on my phone! There's much more on here that I didn't even know was here! I guess I should log on my computer every once in awhile.....

Lol!!!! 'a whole new world'

Thanks for your kind words chick x

Feeling really sorry for all the people who have had their ops cancelled at Heartlands. It must be heartbreaking for them. In light if it all, I am no longer going to push about my op or complaint. I will wait. Its much worse for others who did gave dates. I really hope they all get new dates soon xxx

Fuffs said:
Feeling really sorry for all the people who have had their ops cancelled at Heartlands. It must be heartbreaking for them. In light if it all, I am no longer going to push about my op or complaint. I will wait. Its much worse for others who did gave dates. I really hope they all get new dates soon xxx

Aw you are such a thoughtful and lovely person! ... I hope they get there new dates soon but I also hope you get yours soon too you have waited such a long time huni, you are so amazing for saying what you just have! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Tonibones10 said:
Aw you are such a thoughtful and lovely person! ... I hope they get there new dates soon but I also hope you get yours soon too you have waited such a long time huni, you are so amazing for saying what you just have! Xxx

You have made me feel like crying lol. I would have to be a b*tch to be stamping my foot while others are stuck on pre op diets, time off work booked, psyched up and cancelled. It must be hellish for them :( fingers crossed everything settles down soon or they are sent to other hospitals ASAP x

Fuffs said:
You have made me feel like crying lol. I would have to be a b*tch to be stamping my foot while others are stuck on pre op diets, time off work booked, psyched up and cancelled. It must be hellish for them :( fingers crossed everything settles down soon or they are sent to other hospitals ASAP x

Oh sweetheart I hope so too, its not fair that because 1 surgeon decides to sod off you lot should suffer when you have worked so hard to get to where you are now :( xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Oh sweetheart I hope so too, its not fair that because 1 surgeon decides to sod off you lot should suffer when you have worked so hard to get to where you are now :( xxx

It's a shame that such a big bariatric centre only had one bypass surgeon. I bet they will rethink that now :( xxx

i agree with Toni, you are a very special person, but i didnt need you to say that to know, you just are :) xxx

Caren said:
i agree with Toni, you are a very special person, but i didnt need you to say that to know, you just are :) xxx

Very true caren :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fuffs said:
It's a shame that such a big bariatric centre only had one bypass surgeon. I bet they will rethink that now :( xxx

They had best rethink it, that is ridiculess! :( Xx

Caren said:

Thank you very much Caren xxx I need to start believing it instead of rejecting the idea in my head and making my eye bladder leak again lol xxx

Tonibones10 said:
They had best rethink it, that is ridiculess! :( Xx

I agree totally xxx

Fuffs said:
Thank you very much Caren xxx I need to start believing it instead of rejecting the idea in my head and making my eye bladder leak again lol xxx

Do believe it or al come there and kick u up the bum till you do! And al glue a post it note to your head so u see it everytime you look in a mirror! :) Xx

you should believe it honey, coz im not a liar!!! hahahaha you really are lovely, id love to meet you one day :) xxx

Yes young lady you certainly do! You have achieved more than lots of post oppers already in your quest to lose weight, the surgery will assist you in keeping it off - when you get that ruddy date! Draw breathe, dig deep and the survivor within you always comes out on top kiddo xxxxx

Tonibones10 said:
Do believe it or al come there and kick u up the bum till you do! And al glue a post it note to your head so u see it everytime you look in a mirror! :) Xx

Lol!!!! I better listen then :D Thanks Toni xxx

Caren said:
you should believe it honey, coz im not a liar!!! hahahaha you really are lovely, id love to meet you one day :) xxx

Aaww thanks Caren xxx I trust you lol xxx

It would be awesome to meet you one day. I might be visiting London next month. Are you in or near London? X

It would be awesome to meet you one day. I might be visiting London next month. Are you in or near London? X
im about half hour from London, and too skint to travel :( xxx

NOMOREyoyo said:
Yes young lady you certainly do! You have achieved more than lots of post oppers already in your quest to lose weight, the surgery will assist you in keeping it off - when you get that ruddy date! Draw breathe, dig deep and the survivor within you always comes out on top kiddo xxxxx

Thank you so much. That was a lovely post :D I am finding reserves I thought were missing last week. I truly believe all will be sorted at Heartlands soon. And then we can all smile again xxx

I feel bad for all of you that have to wait so long! You all have amazing attitudes and I can't wait to celebrate when you do get your dates!

Fuffs said:

My brother lives near London I should go down lol x

Back