• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Thank you ladies (((hugs)))

I feel really excited and now bursting for it to be Friday 30th March lol

Thanks for being good friends :D xxx

It will be here b4 u no it Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
It will be here b4 u no it Hun :) xx

That is very true :) next appt is pre op assessment next week, then weight management Tuesday, Heartlands WLS support group wednesday and Ryan's WLS wii fit hula night 27th.

This means I have little dates to aim for before the big date :) So the time should fly :D

Fab it sure will hun :) x

Copied from my pre op diet diary :(

"I was 4-5lbs up this morning :(

That would take around 20,000 excess calories to gain that much as real weight.

So it must be water weight. I am very upset about it. I drank lots yesterday. Not sure what to do now. May switch to one of the other pre ip diet options on the sheet.

Feel like crying :("

Oh sweetheart it will just be water don't cry huni it will be gone in a couple of days don't panic loads of love take care Xx

glad you made sense of it hope you feel a bit happier. xx

Last edited:
Tonibones10 said:
Oh sweetheart it will just be water don't cry huni it will be gone in a couple of days don't panic loads of love take care Xx

Thanks Toni xxx

Worked out with Yve that it may be because there was a 6 hour gap between breakfast and lunch, with a lot of running around in between.

Just wish they didn't add weight loss targets to the pre op diet. Really puts unneeded pressure on when I have already lost weight to get the op :(

Thanks for your kind words :) xxx

Yeah that happened to me the other week hun I put 2lb on cos I didn't eat all day, start making the gap less that 5 hours thhats what my dietition says anyway xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Yeah that happened to me the other week hun I put 2lb on cos I didn't eat all day, start making the gap less that 5 hours thhats what my dietition says anyway xxx

Will do chick :) Thank you very much. Fingers crossed yesterday will just be a one off :) xxx

Fuffs said:
Thank you ladies (((hugs)))

I feel really excited and now bursting for it to be Friday 30th March lol

Thanks for being good friends :D xxx

Hey hun, my surgery was also on the 30th march at first but the hospital moved it a week back. 23rd it is.

I wish mine would do that! Lol. How are you feeling?

I am well in ketosis on mt pre op and feel like I am wired tonight (not weird, that's every night lol)

I now have 15 days until my op!!!! That's all!!! Still can't believe 16 days ago it was hopeless :) wow! It may have been a long hard journey....But I truly feel blessed. This is happening when it was meant to happen. My head is ready for a bypass :D

Tonibones10 said:
Eeek bless ya hun you deserve it huni :) xxxx

Thanks gorgeous :) xxx

sophie i have to admit, i am a little jealous of you and your op...in a good way ;)....when i read your posts, i imagine thats what i would be thinking, or saying.....so its like watching me almost...and jealous that your here at this point and im not....

keep going hun, 15 days is so not far away.....eeek!!! how exciting!!!

MissyMustDoIt said:
sophie i have to admit, i am a little jealous of you and your op...in a good way ;)....when i read your posts, i imagine thats what i would be thinking, or saying.....so its like watching me almost...and jealous that your here at this point and im not....

keep going hun, 15 days is so not far away.....eeek!!! how exciting!!!

I totally understand. I felt the same watching people. It's a bittersweet thing being pre op on here. Really hope your journey is not as bad as some xxx

Today I am switching to the low carb portion control diet. I have been retaining water on the VLCD and it's my my totm start over 2 weeks early. Started 3 days ago. Only finished 8 days before.

So with continuing water retention, I am at 1st 4lbs loss in 2 weeks. I am happy with that. But sick of my water retention bloated tummy lol

whenever i start a VLCD or low carb (atkins) i get my period within 2 weeks...its just your body asking you to pack it in lol

i know that one day it will be me on the pre-op and inspiring others....but for now, this is all about you....i actually thought about you on the way home today....eek 2 weeks! lol

MissyMustDoIt said:
whenever i start a VLCD or low carb (atkins) i get my period within 2 weeks...its just your body asking you to pack it in lol

i know that one day it will be me on the pre-op and inspiring others....but for now, this is all about you....i actually thought about you on the way home today....eek 2 weeks! lol

I totally agree :( its pants! Lol

And nice to know I was in your thoughts :) its mad thinking in two weeks I will be done :)

Back