• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Thank you very much both :D it helped my mood a lot :D

You will be super hot when you have lost the rest of the weight :) Well done you :)

Thanks Toni and Yve!!!! Woohoo! We are all gonna be milfs loool

Greenyblu said:
Hi can anyone attent the meeting what time and were about thank u

Thanks Lynda xxx

Greenyblu it's 6.30-8.30 in the main entrance building of Heartlands Hospital. It's up the escalators and next to the Boots store. Anyone can attend. You can also bring a friend or relative or come alone. You also pay only £2 for parking if you hand your ticket over at the group. The group is free. But they do a raffle which you don't have to take part in, but is a bit of fun :)

It is a great way to meet other WLS patients. These range from just dipping their toes in, up until a few years post op. And you don't have to be an Heartlands patient either. You can be from anywhere :)

lyndajoan said:
oh sounds great whish i lived near there. xxxx

Would be great if you did live near as you could come along too. It's a great support group xxx

Mine is good for getting to know people pre and post op I enjoy going but they use 2 hospitals so 1 month its at the nearest hospital to me then next month its at the one I will be having the op at which is quite far away so I can only go every other month but if I have the money this month al go to the other hospital :) Xx

Caren said:
me too, there's no support group where i live :( xxx

That's a shame Caren :( it is an helpful tool xxx

It's a shame they don't run them once a month at both hospitals Toni. Monthly is good. Fingers crosses you have enough money to go this month xxx

The support group is was good :) We had a bariatric dietician there who done a presentation on dumping then answered questions in pre and post op eating for all surgeries. Very good :)

Plus talking to post oppers has made me even more excited! :D

I am sooo happy right now!!!! 8 days!! Can't wait!!!

that has come round so fast Sophie ! .... well it has to us , i expect it has seemed like an age to you , i remember thinking when people said to me it had come about quick " what ? its really dragged along "
hope the transition to milk / yogurt goes well xx

pandora said:
that has come round so fast Sophie ! .... well it has to us , i expect it has seemed like an age to you , i remember thinking when people said to me it had come about quick " what ? its really dragged along "
hope the transition to milk / yogurt goes well xx

It has come around really fast :) I can't believe it!!! I know what you mean about dragging lol

Enjoying the milk and yoghurt so far. Ours is 1 pint of milk and 8-10 125g pots of yoghurt that are around 60 Cals each. Not sure I will manage that much lol.

I asked the dietician last night if I can have mullerlights too, but less of them. She said that's ok :D So got a mixture of yoghurts :D

thought about you a couple of days ago and meant to come here to say it....so i'll say it late...

DOWN TO SINGLE FIGURE COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back