• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Added my pre op pics to the post :)

Done another post in general surgery section, so won't write more about my bloody water retention lol.

My pre op is tomorrow. I am nervous. But worry won't help my bp. So going to try to relax :) xxx

image-2395407558.jpg

Water retention seems a lot better this morning :D

My 3 year old has a cold and I have been sneezing a bit and have a bit of a sore throat. But I figure it's better it happens now rather than next week :)

Hope everyone has a lovely week. Stat blessed xxx

My twins both have a croupy cough! Ugh!! Toddlers and their germs...

Good luck with your pre op! I'm sure you will do fine! xxxxxxxxxxxx. It's onwards and downwards sweetie

God luck for today Sophie xx

Snow White said:
My twins both have a croupy cough! Ugh!! Toddlers and their germs...

Good luck with your pre op! I'm sure you will do fine! xxxxxxxxxxxx. It's onwards and downwards sweetie

Thanks Snow and Cheryl xxx

Toddlers are germ machines lol. I think he will have to stay off nursery. Which is not ideal today. But he has a bad cough on him.

Hope your twins get better soon snow xxx

Good luck with everything today fuffs xxxxx

nuttynicky said:
Good luck with everything today fuffs xxxxx

Thank you very much Nicky xxx

SarahAD said:
How did you get on? Not long to go now eh? X

My pre op went really well :) Heart and bp are fine :) Blood and mrsa results will be ready wednesday. And I was 2.2kg down from last monday. So relieved!! Xxx

My pre op went really well :) Heart and bp are fine :) Blood and mrsa results will be ready wednesday. And I was 2.2kg down from last monday. So relieved!! Xxx
woohoo so pleased for you honey :) xxx

Caren said:
woohoo so pleased for you honey :) xxx

Thanks Caren. I appreciate everything you have done to help and support me xxx

Fuffs said:
Thanks Caren. I appreciate everything you have done to help and support me xxx

Got my last weight management this morning. It will be sad to say good bye to Adrian the dietician, as he has been a big help to me.

Not sure what weight management is for today. iPad a phone consultation with a bariatric WLS dietician yesterday and was weighed at my pre op.

But hey, who am I to argue lol. I just get in with it :D

Have a good day Fuffs I,m ready for work, you on the liver reduction diet now? Your big countdown to your big day now soon come round be over for you know it. Keep on trucking xx

chrisa said:
Have a good day Fuffs I,m ready for work, you on the liver reduction diet now? Your big countdown to your big day now soon come round be over for you know it. Keep on trucking xx

Been in it since they called me 2nd March. Heartlands like patients to be on the list for up to 6 weeks. As they add a 5%-10% stress weight loss target to the pre op. So I haven't got the grace of just hoping my liver has shrunk :(

10 days to my op though. So I am well happy about that! Not long now! :D

Have a lovely day Chrisa xxx

Greenyblu said:
Hi good luck with op do u live in birmingham

Thank you :)

I do :D Do you?

If you do, come to the heartlands support group tomorrow evening :)

Just got back from Weight Management. It was good :)

The dietician told me I am the most successful weight loss they have had on the community weight management programme. I am very happy :D

What I am not so happy about is I am doing Heartlands portion controlled low carb plan. My bariatric dietician phoned me yesterday and said that is fine. My weight management dietician told me to go on slim fast with a ww meal. But I don't want to be hungry again. And upping my carbs may worsen water retention and cause weight gain.

So a bit stressed now.

Do what the bariatric dietician says, hun. She will be more aware of what your particular surgeon wants.

Yvessa said:
Do what the bariatric dietician says, hun. She will be more aware of what your particular surgeon wants.

Thanks Yve. It annoys me because 5 pre op diet options that can be changed week by week should mean I can do whichever I want as they all should lead to the same outcome.

But I will listen to what the bariatric dietician says :)

image-969799382.jpg

Got my hair done today :D It was lovely therapy :)

10 days left until op now! Woohoo!

Back