• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

MissyMustDoIt said:
thought about you a couple of days ago and meant to come here to say it....so i'll say it late...

DOWN TO SINGLE FIGURE COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!! I said that to my friend just this morning :D

So exciting!!!

Thank you!!! And thanks Toni!!! Feel on top of the world! Xxx

Just bought a 17 piece Ikea Tupperware set on Amazon for £5.79 with free p & p :D

It has quite a few tiny containers. Should be perfect for post op :D

And...

7 days now!!!!!!! Woohooooo!!!! :D

Sophie, i did my second degree Reiki yesterday, and while i was learning distance healing, i sent it to you xxx

Caren said:
Sophie, i did my second degree Reiki yesterday, and while i was learning distance healing, i sent it to you xxx

Maybe that's why I had a massive surge of energy and couldn't stop telling people my health felt great lol.

Congrats on your second degree!!!! Blessings to you and all who have the pleasure of being healed with your beautiful energy. I feel blessed already xxx

Maybe that's why I had a massive surge of energy and couldn't stop telling people my health felt great lol.

Congrats on your second degree!!!! Blessings to you and all who have the pleasure of being healed with your beautiful energy. I feel blessed already xxx
I would love to think i did that!! lol maybe i helped, what time was it? lol

Afternoon was the main rush. Then late afternoon I started feeling like something amazing was about to happen. It was crazy :) if it weren't you, Ian slipped something into my yoghurt lol

Afternoon was the main rush. Then late afternoon I started feeling like something amazing was about to happen. It was crazy :) if it weren't you, Ian slipped something into my yoghurt lol
well i sent it just after 1.30, so i really hope i helped you, glad you're feeling so good :) xxx

Caren said:
well i sent it just after 1.30, so i really hope i helped you, glad you're feeling so good :) xxx

It must have been you then! You are a beautiful channel for Universal energy. Thank you so much for your healing (((hugs))) xxx

crapfood.jpg

Tonibones10 said:
Wow that's amazing if caren made you feel that hun :) Xx

The way of the spiritual lot lol

Love that health pic Caren. Good reminder :)

In my bedroom sorting clothes it. It's amazing knowing I will never wear them again. Going in clothes to sell, clothes to donate and donate for rag bags lol

Today is a wonderful day!!!

Plus, my nephew Xavier is finally coming out of hospital today :D I haven't seen him since he was 2lbs 11oz and an hour old :(

He is 6 weeks old and 5lbs 1oz now :D feel on top of the world! Xxx

Aww yay!

Just finished packing more sales to take to the post office... feels good that business is picking up :)

Thats brilliant! Especially is this. Climate! You have some lively things on your site :D

Told yah! I want everyone to look smoking hawt!

I meant lovely lol. Damn iphone. Your things are lovely. Just the type of style that suits many curvier ladies :)

Dunno, I think lively works too ;)

I think its works too :D lol

just got pepper all over the place now i cant stop sneezing >_<

Lol!!! Bless you!!

Give me some. I am at my partners and cant find his pepper for the life of me. Wanted it to put in my oxo lol

Back