• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Tray3004 said:
Aw that's not on Caren :((( I really hope the letter I got the other day from Rebecca my wm dietician to my doc but a copy sent to me was wot she said at my last meet wiv her was the funding process as I'd be gutted if not 2yrs waiting does try our patience :(( I'm sure its so we get bored n go away lol if she managed to get my funding papers in fingers crossed she has as I've got my copy to doc then the pct panel meet tomoz ;) I hope they think the 4stone 8lbs I've lost is enuff if she didn't get it in on time I meet her next on the 15th dec n pct meet on the 16th so either way if I hear nowt in between I'll take it that I'm not gettin looked at till dec :((( chin up hunni n I really hope u get ur funding soon xx Ps sorry fuffs 4 takin over ur post ;) n really hope u hear soon 2 xxx I think 2012 will c u me n Caren slim ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's ok lol. It's Caren, so you are allowed lol

Really hope you get a positive answer soon Tray xxxx

Cheers hunni I've got everything crossed for u 2 Hun ;) x n a big happy birthday for 2morrow ;) xxx

Tray3004 said:
Cheers hunni I've got everything crossed for u 2 Hun ;) x n a big happy birthday for 2morrow ;) xxx

Thank you very much :D

We must all look like crinkle cut chips on here. We always have everything crossed for so many people :D I love this forum xxx

One more sleepy to the big 3 0! Xxxxxxxxx

ryanrara said:
One more sleepy to the big 3 0! Xxxxxxxxx

I know :S

Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong this week lol

My 3 year old has chicken pox now, so he dads parents won't have him sat night now (even though they have all had chicken pox grrrrrrr) so now my partner can't come put for my big night out with all my friends and family!

I have cried a lot.

Now trying to smile. It's hard. But don't want to face 30 with tears. Need to smile and start as I mean to go on :)

awww chin up my little cherry drop :) xxx

Caren said:
awww chin up my little cherry drop :) xxx

Trying to chick :) Fed up of having to smile in the face of adversity. But I guess my path was never going to be any easy one :S

Trying to chick :) Fed up of having to smile in the face of adversity. But I guess my path was never going to be any easy one :S
im sure it will get easier :) all these things are sent to try us :) xxx

Whatever you end up doing, have a wonderful birthday tomorrow Sophie.

I know :S

Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong this week lol

My 3 year old has chicken pox now, so he dads parents won't have him sat night now (even though they have all had chicken pox grrrrrrr) so now my partner can't come put for my big night out with all my friends and family!

I have cried a lot.

Now trying to smile. It's hard. But don't want to face 30 with tears. Need to smile and start as I mean to go on :)

Aw, honey .. I'll have him :) my daughter wants her two babies to get chicken pox while they are too young to scratch ... just pop him over, babe xxx
You will have a great time no matter what even if you have to celebrate next week ... you will be a fab 30 instead of a fab 29, thats all xxx :):)

Caren said:
im sure it will get easier :) all these things are sent to try us :) xxx

Ain't that the truth! :)

FuturePerfect said:
Whatever you end up doing, have a wonderful birthday tomorrow Sophie.

Going to have a quiet drink with some friends and my partner tomorrow while my Sis watches the 3 year old for a few hours. Then my meal and big night out Sat. My partner told me not to cancel it. He us a sweetie :) (at the moment lol)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw, honey .. I'll have him :) my daughter wants her two babies to get chicken pox while they are too young to scratch ... just pop him over, babe xxx
You will have a great time no matter what even if you have to celebrate next week ... you will be a fab 30 instead of a fab 29, thats all xxx :):)

Aaww, you are so sweet xxx And your daughter is right to want them to get it young. Makes all the difference :)

Well it's 1.5 hours now to fab 30. My twenties have been epic. Great highs and major lows. I believe my thirties will be amazing and my twenties will pale into insignificance lol

Once we know each other better, and are certain neither of us are psycho's (lol). I'll happily babysit for you! I need all the prep for when I finally make it too fatherhood! Xxx

Ps: happy bday for forty mins from
Now xxx

ryanrara said:
Once we know each other better, and are certain neither of us are psycho's (lol). I'll happily babysit for you! I need all the prep for when I finally make it too fatherhood! Xxx

Ps: happy bday for forty mins from
Now xxx

Aawww that's sweet. You will be uncle Ryan lol

I bet you will make a great daddy Ryan. As you are lovely :)

And thanks!!! I am now 30!!! And rather than depression I feel determined to make this an amazing time in my life :) xxx

Well had a lovely birthday. Broke my iPhone screen right at the end. So that's a downer. But great day otherwise :) xxx

are u a little squiffy? lol

Caren said:
are u a little squiffy? lol

Lol!! I wish! Just miffed at cracking my iPhone screen lol

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Glad you had a good time, honey :) ... sorry about your phone though :( xxx

Thanks Twink. Got to claim on my insurance once again lol. It's getting a bit silly now lol

Back