• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Aw sweetie , god men are inconsiderate at times ! Here's some hugs & tic , hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you Pandora (((hugs))) And you are right:sigh:

I feel silent treatment coming on lol

Aw big hugs Hun men don't think at times :( hope u feel better soon n chin up uve dun great on ur weight loss so far we all have little hiccups be proud of urself ur a great inspiration to me n many others :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wondered where to write how I am feeling this evening and decided my diary is the best place.

I am feeling really low. Had a let down family wise to do with my birthday next week, feeling ill (have had a stinking cold/flu for a few days now), my partner wouldnt know support if it kicked him in the balls some days, my weight loss is pissing me off as its never consistant, I just keep crying, my partner has slept for 3 hours - I have dealt with the 3 year old while feeling so rough - he wakes up and goes straight out to his friends house!! Grrrrrrr!!!!

I will try to stop ranting now and cry a bit more. Just hope my mood picks up soon. Trying to appear even to my 3 year old, as I don't want him upset.

So no smiling for Fuffs this evening :(
oh honey :( massive hugs (((((sophie))))) and positive vibes coming you way :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
chin up honey we're here for you mwah xxx

Thank you Tray (((hugs))) you are right and your words are very special to me xxx

Thank you Caren (((hugs))) all the positivity is much needed and received with gratitude :) xxx

Xxx

Hey Mrs, dont be glum. There is always light around the corner. Your birthday will rock! Just you wait and see. And you are the perfect age! I turned 30 this year, dreaded it and happier now than ever. Still feel like a 22 year old though! I know I said, but was really great meeting you the other night! Really great!!! And dont forget your promise to go clubbing!
ps: I work in jewelry quarter, so close to city centre, we so have to do coffee soon xxxx

ryanrara said:
Hey Mrs, dont be glum. There is always light around the corner. Your birthday will rock! Just you wait and see. And you are the perfect age! I turned 30 this year, dreaded it and happier now than ever. Still feel like a 22 year old though! I know I said, but was really great meeting you the other night! Really great!!! And dont forget your promise to go clubbing!
ps: I work in jewelry quarter, so close to city centre, we so have to do coffee soon xxxx

You only look about 20!!! Lol

Thank you very much!!! You are lovely and I promise my offer!!! :)

Next Saturday I am going to get drunk lol. It's the day after my birthday. So if you are near Town, come along lol. Dance the night away.

Would be lovely to meet for coffee Ryan :)

(((hugs))) thank you for being a friend x

Well, this morning, my weight is up another 2lbs. Going though a time when my body is being an arse lol

But, in myself, I am feeling a hell of a lot better than I did yesterday evening. Being TOTM has not been helping, along with the cold and having to cancel work :(

But I want to keep to a :D Hope I manage it lol

Happy Sunday Everyody!!!xxx

Well, this morning, my weight is up another 2lbs. Going though a time when my body is being an arse lol

But, in myself, I am feeling a hell of a lot better than I did yesterday evening. Being TOTM has not been helping, along with the cold and having to cancel work :(

But I want to keep to a :D Hope I manage it lol

Happy Sunday Everyody!!!xxx
glad you're feeling a bit better mate, TOTM dont help with weight loss or mood does it? bless ya heart mwah xxx

glad you're feeling a bit better mate, TOTM dont help with weight loss or mood does it? bless ya heart mwah xxx

Never a truer word said :sigh:lol

The things us women have to put up with beyond me lol

Tomorrow is Weight Management. So didnt need any weight gain. But I am still less than on 20th October. I have exceeded what they expected me to lose. The dietician mentioned a stone- two stone in 6 months (though it was never set as a particular target)

Last year I needed to lose 7lbs in 3 months. Sounds like nothing. Gives you licence to mess around though lol (or it did in my head). So I ended up going up another 7lbs, then losing 2 stone on Exante before I went back, so I had a good weight loss when I weighed.

I dont reckon they will have any new information for me tomorrow. But its always good to touch base with the dietician and the physician. Its usally at a clinic that is a few minutes walk from me. This time I have to travel across Birmingham. There has been a staff change grrrrr lol

Anyway, I am rambling :)

Thanks for being a mate Caren. Still remembering to send positive vibes to you xxx

Hello Sophie - I hope you are still feeling up, and good luck with the WM tomorrow. You are a good mum to be so sensitive to your little one's needs when you are feeling so sh1tty.
xx

Hey hunni , hope things better today , both with how you feel & being treated .
Sure with the caring way you have your little lad will come through this just fine xx

FuturePerfect said:
Hello Sophie - I hope you are still feeling up, and good luck with the WM tomorrow. You are a good mum to be so sensitive to your little one's needs when you are feeling so sh1tty.
xx

Thank you very much Cathi. That's a lovely thing to say (((hugs))) you are lovely xxx

pandora said:
Hey hunni , hope things better today , both with how you feel & being treated .
Sure with the caring way you have your little lad will come through this just fine xx

Thanks Pandora, that's lovely of you (((hugs)))

My partner has been lovely today. Looked after mini prince while I dressed up and had a nice day and evening with my friends. Drove me to Brum and everything. So he has reinstated himself in my less snotty and hormonal good books lol

Well, as is well documented in the main RNY Bypass section of the site, I went to Weight Management yesterday. My usual physician has left. And it was a new one who was more determined than the last one to convince me not to have a bypass.

Reasons:
Losing well on your own
You are too young at 29
Haven't you considered a band?
You could be at goal weight in a year without a bypass

Well, I held my own and gave clear, concise answers. I did not let him see he was ruffling my feathers, but felt ruffled afterwards.

The age thing made me wonder if there was some complication that could shorten my life that they weren't telling me about. Irrational and paranoid I know. But it was his fault! Lol

So, he said he won't discharge me from weight management until we have it confirmed in writing that I defo have my funding. So I will get an appointment for 3 months time. He said I will be discharged if I get my funding in the meantime. He said has it was applied for nearly 3 weeks ago, I should know soon and may have my op date or even my op by the next weight management appointment.

He said once I have my op I will have follow up appointments for 2 years after the operation.

Feel a bit excited this morning. I am more confident today that the physician yesterday cannot change anything.

This is my time!

Thanks for everyone for reassuring me and sharing your stories.

Xxx

Been keeping myself busy, but still hard to not be impatient to have my funding confirmed in writing. Would be a lovely birthday present before my 30th on Friday :)

I still keep thinking they will look at my application, and decide something is wrong and refuse funding :( I know it seems negative, but this journey has taught me not to get my hopes up to high.

So fingers crossed my postie brings something special within the next few days :)

That would be a fantastic birthday pressie , I hope you get it hunni xx

pandora said:
That would be a fantastic birthday pressie , I hope you get it hunni xx

Thank you very much Pandora. Trying to tell myself to put it to the back of my mind. But it means too much to me and until something is in my hand or I get a call I am on edge.

I really need to stop it! Lol

Thanks Caren :D Starting to worry more will shoot me in the foot though, as my BMI is dropping. Don't want them to have it as an excuse. Think my BMI is around 40 now and started just over 48 x

I had the same reservations and was told today that it is not the current BMI but the referred BMI and in fact they WANT to see loss and NO GAINS.. I feel a whole lot better now and was told that I would be discussed at the next monthly meeting.

Minoots said:
I had the same reservations and was told today that it is not the current BMI but the referred BMI and in fact they WANT to see loss and NO GAINS.. I feel a whole lot better now and was told that I would be discussed at the next monthly meeting.

Yay!! Fingers crossed you will have MDT approval soon, them will be meet the surgeon :)

Good luck!!

Talking on my thread 'too you for a bypass?' has helped reinforce to me why I am doing this.

Thank you to everyone who contributed :)

Back