• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

Well food shopping was a success I didn't stray from my list & im all stocked up on vitamins etc..! It's getting so close now :/ x

Breakfast- mug of tea no sugar
Lunch-200mls skimmed milk
Dinner- 2 poached eggs, 2 slice lean bacon, 2 small slice toast.

Didn't manage to get much in today so going to have a yogurt for supper.

Weighed myself again today & 123kg now! It just seems to be dropping off, so hopefully I'm doing something right :)

Ah well done hayley, sounds like you've cracked this pre-op diet thing!!

Anna, I'm going to do exante shakes as well for my pre-op!! :-/ BBOORRIINNGG!!!!!

Xxxx

Ah well done hayley, sounds like you've cracked this pre-op diet thing!! Anna, I'm going to do exante shakes as well for my pre-op!! :-/ BBOORRIINNGG!!!!! Xxxx

It might seem that way but my god is it hard! I was really hungry today but just didn't have time to eat anything :( just had my yogurt for supper and it was great, least I feel satisfied before going to bed xx

Well done your (both!)doing really well just stick to the plan and the winning post is just in view!

I had a sleeve, the important things were long nighties so pj's weren't uncomfortable, phone and charger, lipsil , I didn't need much, and dressing gown / slippers x

I had a sleeve, the important things were long nighties so pj's weren't uncomfortable, phone and charger, lipsil , I didn't need much, and dressing gown / slippers x

Aww that's great thanks Hun, I've got everything apart from a dressing gown but I do have a long cardi so think I'll take that. X

Hi Hayley how you getting on? X

Hi Hun forgot to post yesterday :-/ I'm good thanks, how are you?
Had my pre-op phone call from Phoenix health today, so I know what's happening on the day & what things I need afterwards x.

Breakfast- 1 slice toast & cream cheese
Lunch- 1 yogurt
Dinner- 2 poached eggs & 2 slice lean bacon.

Back