• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

Anna1980

Aww I'm good thanks bet your sick of eggs now lol
I know I am sick of milkshakes now and not sure my insides are liking them either without to much info lol
Can't believe this time next week I'll be 1 day post op :) xx

Hayley1121

Aww I'm good thanks bet your sick of eggs now lol I know I am sick of milkshakes now and not sure my insides are liking them either without to much info lol Can't believe this time next week I'll be 1 day post op :) xx

I am really sick of eggs! But I do find that they fill me so not as hungry when I wake in the morning. (Which is always a bonus!)

I know I can't believe it, you'll be 1 day post op and I will have just ha mine! 6 days and counting.... I just hope my liver has shrunk enough that's the only thing in scared of! I've stuck to the diet tho so hopefully I'm just being paranoid :-/ x

Anna1980

I'm sure our livers will be fine,iv not read anywhere that someone couldn't have it done because of that is had to be cut open and iv done some reading lol xx

Hayley1121

Yeah I've read that too, think it's just nerves coming out as paranoia lol x. I'm sure everything will be fine. X

Hayley1121

Thanks Hun, feel a bit off today but managed to have some toast. I'm doing my last night shift tonight before 3 weeks off for op :/( all very really now xx

Sophina

Ah Hayley, is the nerves kicking in?!

I think I'll be the same!

Just get through this last shift then it's onwards and downwards in weight :)

Will be thinking of you xxx

Hayley1121

Breakfast- 1 cup of tea
Lunch- 1 slice toast with 1oz low fat cheese
Dinner is going to be 1/2 jacket potato with 5oz cheese & 2 boiled eggs xx

Hayley1121

Breakfast- cup of tea
Lunch- 1 slice toast & 1oz low fat cheese
Dinner- 2 poached eggs & 2 slice lean bacon

Anna1980

I'm good thanks getting scarily close now, can't wait to have something other than a milkshake.
Staring to think about what to pack x