• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

His many newborn babies .........

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Hi folks, my Mum made me laugh and thought I'd share. She asked how I was feeling and I said great, have lost 26lbs and finding simple things, like standingoff the sofa easier already, and I said I feel less tired. Mum said she was not surprised, after all if an average new born baby is 6.5lbs then my losses so far are the equivalent of 4 newborn babies!! She said "Just imagine how it'd you'd be if you had to carry 4 babies around with you all day everyday!". She has a point. Gave me a good visual!

So okay folks ....... How many new born babies would you be carrying now?

Tracey xxxx

16!

19.23. Although I suspect I'd be loath to carry .23 of a baby...

God...just visualised that...wow! Do you mind if I borrow this?

13. Wow that is a lot when you think about it. Very cool :D

19.23. Although I suspect I'd be loath to carry .23 of a baby...

God...just visualised that...wow! Do you mind if I borrow this?
Of course not!! T xxx

Well at my heaviest back at my consultation weigh in, I've been carrying 26! And of my 2 wks pre op and to 10 days post op, Ive already lost 4.15 babies lol

wow . . . .

Just over 16 eeeeek! Thank God I never had kids!

At my heaviest when I started this journey I would have been carrying 8.92 babies!!! OUCH!!!

Oh...the 19 is what I've lost :) I'm still carrying around another 20

Have lost 7 of the little blighters and still have at least another 9-10 to go!! It's shocking when u look at it like that!!

wow what a visual lol i have had 8 miscarrages and 1 eptopic...........but as for holding onto them i have approx 17.2 to get rid off..............

rickymrs, that's so sad I don't know how you got through that. We had a failed attempt at IVF and that nearly killed me x

I'm carrying around 13.5 babies and I'm thinking of naming them now!

its OK emmakc I thankfully was very very lucky to have two successful pregnancies yes it broke my heart each and every time but like I say I thank my lucky stars and keep strong xx

Emm don't give up trying we had our first ivf fail but second time had our daughter then three years later we got our son through AID.
Sometimes it can be a long and difficult journey but worth it.

rickymrs and mimi42, sorry I wasn't very clear in my post - we did end up having successful IVF (Max is almost 3) and then three months later I fell pregnant with our daughter Ruby!

Mimi42 - we were successful second time around too! Well really it was third cycle as I did eggshare and donated all of my eggs the second time round.

So glad you both got your little families x

Back