• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

It was lovely. I've been getting stressed lately between work and the situation with my dad, and today felt like a complete break away from everything. Hurrah!

I am:)

Tomorrow afternoon I have a meeting with my least favourite stakeholder, I probably won't be so happy then... Sigh.

Lovely swim tonight, managed 2 miles before I felt knackered. It was great, had the pool entirely to myself.
I've had the munchies all day today. Had a mince pie in the office, and because it was finger food type of thing I didn't put it down between bites and ate it FAR too fast, which led to a very uncomfortable 10 minutes of sliming. A first, and hopefully the only time I'll experience it as it was fairly hideous.

I go to a few buffets over December with work and with family, and I'll really have to watch myself with the finger foods. Sitting down with a knife and fork it's so much easier to naturally eat slowly and leave enough time between bites. I'm glad I had this warning at a time when I could hide in the ladies until I'd recovered - I'd be mortified if it happened when I couldn't wander off unobtrusively!

Date tomorrow with my fit Ozzie from last month. He seems ok with me just wanting a bit of fun rather than a big deep and meaningful lurve soulmates shenanigans. We'll see...

I hope you have a great time Sarah xxxxx

Enjoy hun ;) xx

Had an amazing time. Went to the cafe round the corner for a fry-up this morning (well, lunchtime!) only to bump into both my ex and my step-brother. It was very obvious that Al and I were together, and equally obvious that we'd been together all night (and twice this morning - hurrah!). We ended up sniggering like schoolkids, which I'm taking as a positive sign as it could have been hellishly embarrassing.

He's watching doctor who :rolleyes: and then we're going out for dinner - swear he's got hollow legs as he eats HEAPS and there's not a smidge of fat on him. Lucky bugger.

Well done you nudge nudge wink wink .... Chuffed to bits for you hun :D

Back