• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Haha thankyou peeps!
Early start today as we both had stuff to do. I'm out with my dad, so I guess I'll find out whether my steppie has told him about seeing me in the caff. I don't think I've ever typed a sentence that sounded more like an episode of eastenders...

Back to reality with a bump. Sigh.

Oh, and in spite of what I've eaten over the last 36 hours I've lost a pound and a half this week, taking me to 19.9.4. I'm 2 and a half pounds off a 5 stone loss since my initial consultation. Can't quite believe it.

I don't know when I'll see him next - I'm busy every night this week and he's out on Friday, so it might be next Saturday or it might not, have to see how it goes:)

Amazing! Weight loss and a hot guy. Sounds like you're right on track Bird. Well done you and by the way, swimming two miles? I don't think
I could walk that! X

I'd very quickly feel it if I was walking it, but I love swimming. I can spend hours in the pool, but my skin is horribly dry at the moment and the pool doesn't help. Maybe I should grease myself up like a cross channel swimmer.

Maybe try some evening primrose oil but the capsules are so huge! They could get stuck. I'm going to ask if I can open them and add them to a smoothies or something. Vitamin e too but maybe a really good cream like cocoa butter? Have you got one of those scrub mitts? As you need to get the dead skin cells off before the moisturisers work. I like swimming when I'm there but it's being bothered. I'm very lazy and easily distracted. That said, I do feel more motivated when I'm slimmer. I got on the scales this morning and I've lost 9lb this week on my pre-op diet. I've enjoyed the meals but have been hungry, but then I am moving more too.

Oh, and if you're ears are burning, it's because I was laughing at your comments this morning, told hubby what a lovely girl you are and how fabulous you've done on the band etc. talk + BAND = Moody sulky silence! Here we go again. Me and my big mouth aye? X

Well done on the 9lbs, that's brilliant! As for hubby... I really do hope he comes round after the op when all has gone well x

The pool I go to is on my way home from work - once I get home and settled there's no way I'd motivate myself to go! Much as I love it, I love my sofa too:D

I've got a variety of lotions and potions, salt and sugar scrubs, but when the weather turns cold I always get really dry skin. It'll sort itself out eventually, like most things! In the meantime I plaster myself in moisturiser and accept I'm going to look a bit scaly for a while.

The weight loss in general will help I should think, as the strain on the circulation improves. My skin isn't good at the mo but when I was slim, I was positively glowing. I'm having my varicose veins done in the new year. Blimey, band, brace and bloody legs! May get a new husband too!!! Really, really peed off with him today. I may take off for a bit and come back after the surgery. His negativity and the bad vibes are starting to really get to me. Tears to anger and back to tears. I will never forgive him for this. Step too far this time.

Sorry, rant over pet. X

Sounds like everything's going really well Sarah! It's great to have something you enjoy doing (as well as hot men to play with lol).

Chappers, I'm so sorry things are going so badly with your husband, but your determination is really shining through. Stay strong!

He's going to lose you if he's not careful.

He really is. He's been a particular arse this year. We had a huge bump in March and it's been downhill from then. He really, really hurt me and I think that's why my weight ballooned (up 3 stone since then) so my patience has worn very thin now. Never mind. I've got your guys. X

Chappers lovely, you know we're all behind you. Do what's right for you, and if that's taking a break for now it's a huge decision, but it's your decision. Stay strong (((hugs)))

He's probably scared TBH. Still no excuse. If these people can't say something positive and supportive, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Chins-up Chappers. It's only on here that we can say that (ie in the plural) without causing offence (hopefully?). :) xxx I've lost several, but still a couple of them to go. This is your journey hun, and his choice whether he goes along it with you. Best of luck with whatever you decide xxx

Thank you guys. It means a so much to me, and yes, chins indeed pet! Lol. I'm feeling positive about myself, I'm just angry with him for bringing me down. Mind you, when I've got a lather on, it's amazing how much work I get done! Every cloud aye? X

Well, my dad didn't mention the caff, so I'm assuming either nothing was said or we're each pretending we don't know the other knows.
As next weekend is looking doubtful Al and I are trying to meet for coffee on Wednesday. His shifts are mental, as is my social life while I'm trying to line up a new contract, but I'm sure we'll figure something. I can't remember the last time I laughed as much as I have this weekend. Normally I spend my Sundays weeping in front of little house on the prairie.
Still just a bit of fun though:D

My word you're action packed girlie. So pleased for you. The weight loss must really be a boost. I reckon Al may snap you up you know! X

Back