• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Last night I went for my swim, then sat down to a bag of orangettes. 230 calories of sheer bliss:)

Went to see my dad's sister this week. All his family have issues with osteoporosis (one of the reasons a band was a better option than bypass for me - no worries about nutritional deficiencies due to malabsorption) and after she broke her back last year she's been in a back brace. She's warned me about the future impact of my weight before, but she actually acknowledged I looked like I'd lost weight. She blamed it on flattering clothes, but I'm still choosing to take it as a compliment:D

I LOVE MY BAND!!!!:D:D:D

What a lovely half hour I've had reading all your updates.

Thank you for being honest and keeping your sense of humour. I didn't find any TMI, it's reassuring to understand.

You are doing so well that I think you'll need to revise your 20 stone target.

More photos please!

Ooh its so nice when someone else notices you've lost weight! shame she couldnt have been a bit more gracious about it but oh well, woohoo! :D

Thankyou ICAWM! I'm hoping to hit the 19s soon, and I'm sure I'll be dancing round like a big mad thing taking a million photos:)

Jo, I don't think the woman has ever paid me a straightforward compliment in her life. Normally she tells me that if I fall over at my weight I'll shatter my wrists into a million pieces. Yeah, merry Christmas to you too love!

Finally got my butt out of bed to get weighed, and this week I've lost 5.5lbs. How on earth did that happen????!

I know how some of that was achieved - I went out for tapas last night and at about 5am a bit of chorizo had a violent disagreement with my digestive system. After a brief fracas they parted ways. I won't be needing my daily dose of movicol this morning...

Still... 5.5lbs:D Yesterday (yes, still weighing daily - the shame...) it was 4.5lbs, and I figured I'd probably put a pound or two on with the meal and the drink (J2O has got more calories in than liquidized donuts). So glad that's not the case.

2lbs 5oz to my Christmas target of being in the 19s...

In other news... I have only got 2 tops that fit me well enough for work. I don't know what happened, but one of them now resembles a crop top after it shrunk in the wash. Will have to go in looking like coco the clown until I can find another top I like that fits. One more reason why I should never do laundry but should send everything to a dry cleaner.

2lbs 5oz to my Christmas target of being in the 19s...

In other news... I have only got 2 tops that fit me well enough for work. I don't know what happened, but one of them now resembles a crop top after it shrunk in the wash. Will have to go in looking like coco the clown until I can find another top I like that fits. One more reason why I should never do laundry but should send everything to a dry cleaner.

You could well be in 18s for Christmas!

You don't need dry cleaning. You need one of those naked butlers to do your housework for you under your careful watchful eye!

Last time I moved home there was a penthouse apartment for rent at the Malmaison in Liverpool. I was sorely tempted until I realised I would send all my laundry to the hotel, I would have their cleaning service come in every week and I'd probably order every meal from room service. I'd be broke within a month!:D

Well done you - the weight is falling off you!

I don't think I'd fancy living in a hotel, even the penthouse..

Permanent room service and cleaning would be nice though :D

You are doing brilliant Sarah and love your updates. I have no doubt in my mind that you will achieve your Christmas target no problem :D x

Fantastic loss well done x

Thankyou lovelies!

I may have to rethink my Christmas goal Frances - I'm hoping to be in the 19s in the next 2 weeks. Bizarrely I've not thought any further than that, it's such a milestone for me. I'll see how I feel when I get there, maybe look at another half stone by Christmas.

Blimey, hope my Christmas top will still fit me!

Congratulatons on the 5.5lbs loss! & reaching your goal :D

You may well have to get a new christmas top if you carry on losing so efficiently lol Small comfort but at least its better than having to go and get a replacement because you have gained!

Have fun & good luck finding some new tops, or failing that get the clown shoes to really finish the shrunken outfit off with a flourish :D

Had to give in and buy two new tops at Asda.

I think by Christmas the top may be a bit big. I wanted to wear it for my leaving do as well. Ah well, just have to wear it now and scour ebay closer to the time...

Attachments

• DSC_0162.jpg
    DSC_0162.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 50
Back