• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kelly1 questions/answers here

I have been doing Kell., since I like my food particularly savoury and sweet things... somehow this feels like it is more for me... I won't know until I have discussed if fully with Mr Ammori, but I would use the gastric sleeve or bypass as my starting point and ask his guidance as to why the band would be best for me...it's an individual thing in the end...but it sure helps to get opinions from you all. Thank you xxx

I don't know all your details obviously Bev, but I would have though the Bypass would have been better for you if you want to stop yourself eating sweet things, there is the chance (but not 100%) that you would dump on sweet things with the bypass but not with the band or sleeve (AFAIK).
xx

Lol Ladies i'm sure he will be very flattered, i agree Dotty i had the pleasure of meeting you and your lovely family last night and i couldn't agree more with Bev. I'm sorry i missed you Bev i did'nt realise you were there until you had gone! Lol i'm just thinking a lot of our surgeons would have multiple wives hee hee if we had our way (sorry kinda of hijacked the thread Kelly x

dont apoligise ha more the merrier x

Aww I was really pleased to meet you Allie, you are so lovely! I was telling my daughter about your work and she wants to meet you too now lol. Shes just at the start of her career after having kids when younger. Shes starting a 1 yr access to uni course in Sept. X

hi sooooo here goes ive some questions :)

~ how long after the op were you in pain for? and how long did you have to take it easy?.. ( i know tho each person is different) I was off all pain medication after 7 days, after 5 days I just had to take a little for the next 2 days

~ is there any foods at all you cant eat?... or does it literally just restrict the amount you can eat? I struggle with meats, seafood and cheese, makes my stomach gargle staright away. There are foods I am not going to try because, if I'm OK with them, I wouldn't be able to stop. I would rather leave them in the 'Not tried since operation' group

~ how long were you in hospital for?

2 nights

~ is there any side effects from the surgery?....

Yes, I'm a randy sod now!

ummm i thnk thats it for now ha sorry to be a pain im sure ill be back! ( in the words of terminator!)

:thankyou:

hahahha thanks mixxy!!! :)

That is helpful....
but... the thing that could put me off eating ever again, without surgery....
is your 'spiders', Mixxie.... you Minx
xxx

p.s. that is a record breaker surely, to have halved your body weight.... for me to be what I should be, I will have to do the same! Hope I can do it! xxx

... p.s. Mixxie... sorry to be a pain... but did you have a problem with loose skin? There was a question raised at Salford last night.... if you did, how did you deal with it and I would imagine that lots of exercise must help? xxx

I am only under 5 feet tall, this is a worry for me... sounds like with you being taller Mixx that the skin may not be such an issue and thanks so much for coming back to me xxx

I am red hot on massage and skin oils... but I have a huge tum... don't know how I will shape up with so many stretch marks from having children as well... also have a numb tum from a hysterectomy ten years ago... shall have to cross that bridge... but I do take a daily care of my skin xxx

Back