• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long termers - B is for

Hope I don't get struck ff - bonking is much better & easier - need I sy anymore? LOL

Lol bd , this is not something I would know :eek:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

Oh hell yeah ;)

B is beautiful; people saying this to me and I actually believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats - it must be incredible to feel beautiful. I'm still at ohmygosh why am I so fat????

Yvessa said:
Congrats - it must be incredible to feel beautiful. I'm still at ohmygosh why am I so fat????

You have a beautiful face Yvessa, your smile is contagious. I think more than agreeing that I'm beautiful it's the acceptance of who I am is great. I look in the mirror and think 'this is who I am and I can like it or forever be seeking perfection", which doesn't exist. I can look in the mirror rather than avoid one at all costs!

xx.

Thank you hon, but even so, my friendly gremlin suggests you might need specsavers :) I hope I can gain the same self acceptance one day.

B is for Butterflies.

We all have a few before our surgery but as we undertake this challenge we are given the strength to break free from our chrysalis.

We are all special butterfly's within our chrysalis' waiting to be freed from our old overweight bodies ready to fly free as the beautiful butterfly's we have always been just hidden away inside ourselves.

We may be left with stretch marks & excess skin to name a few of the scars we will bear but we are all brave & beautiful butterflies waiting to be fly free! Yes guys even you, male butterfly's are as beautifully coloured as the females so don't hide & say "oh no we're not butterfly's" because you are to!

Fly & be free all you beautiful butterfly's.

My new tattoo is going to be butterflies , my neicd is designing it for me

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

I think more than agreeing that I'm beautiful it's the acceptance of who I am is great. I look in the mirror and think 'this is who I am and I can like it or forever be seeking perfection", which doesn't exist.

xx.

Damn good words there. Think I needed telling that.

Love it bout the butterflies, to be beautiful and have it radiate from you you need to be beautiful inside, its no good being beautiful outside if you aren't inside, some of the msot beautiful people are the nastiest uncaring people going, in my experience of course, but you need to be able love yourself inside before you can love the outside too Yvessa, give it time. xx

B is for bloomin stuck thats what the rice is that I'v eaten for tea. Moving down very slowly, got it lastnight from the chinese, it is veg and rice with chicken n beef, had bit lastnite n half for me tea and the rest has gone in the bin, its sitting at the top of my tum. Bloomin awful.

B for bush tucker trial just watching I'm a celebrity - it reminds me of my first weeks of purée & vomiting it up. But during liver shrinkage diet I'd have killed for a Kangeroos testicle! LOL

One last B from me for a while - Beggaring off - on my hols on Monday so keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

CCPM said:
One last B from me for a while - Beggaring off - on my hols on Monday so keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Have a great holiday,you going anywhere nice?....ENJOY.x

Bon voyage ! Have a great time & on to C - nearly Christmas - have we all set our mini targets for weight loss before Crimbo dinner hits us?

Back