• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Diary.

pandora

finding my way again !
How lovely is that :)

Yvessa

I am lucky to have so much support all around me, on here and in the 'real world'

Yvessa

Have also just had a lovely card from my uncle and thought I would post the message as I was so touched.
'We will be thinking about you, brave girl. With our best wishes..'

I am feeling very loved at the moment. And my boyfriend has sulked at me for doing so much now as he says 'I will look after you, you don't need to worry'. lol.

Yvessa

One of the things that I read a lot is how people have a new life after their op and I'm sure things will be quite different without this weighty burden (haha!)

Also realised thanks to another thread that I am almost 30 - will be this year! I have lots of plans and have mentioned them earlier, but I wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the things I've achieved so I can look back on it a few years down the line.

-Qualified teacher (inc degree and previous qualifications)
- Mum and fiancee
- 3 stone weight loss pre-op
- can drive
- assessed as 'good' by ofsted in my third year of teaching

Still to come:

- More money!
- Get married
- buy a house
- my partner to finish uni, continue getting healthier and get a job!
- get my daughter into a school she wants to be in
- join the gym again and go to exercise/dance classes

pandora

finding my way again !
OMG , getting so excited for you now Yve , the gateway to your new life opens
TOMORROW !!!!!

chrisa

One of the things that I read a lot is how people have a new life after their op and I'm sure things will be quite different without this weighty burden (haha!)

Also realised thanks to another thread that I am almost 30 - will be this year! I have lots of plans and have mentioned them earlier, but I wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the things I've achieved so I can look back on it a few years down the line.

-Qualified teacher (inc degree and previous qualifications)
- Mum and fiancee
- 3 stone weight loss pre-op
- can drive
- assessed as 'good' by ofsted in my third year of teaching

Still to come:

- More money!
- Get married
- buy a house
- my partner to finish uni, continue getting healthier and get a job!
- get my daughter into a school she wants to be in
- join the gym again and go to exercise/dance classes

Hi Yve well you are at the last hurdle now and you have done so very well, be proud of yourself, and let the love flow it will carry you through, i am really pleased to read your achievements and your furue achievements you have made them realistic and very achieveable and i love to see that if we reach for the stars too soon we get distracted and bored and stray from our original path, but you have set your in motion allready and i'm sur in a year or 2 most of your goals you will have achieved. Well done you!!:flirt2:

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Time to shine and truly revel in the life you have created. It's so near now!!! Woohoo!!'

Yvessa

Thanks guys :) Am a bit emotional today, snappy and very high expectations, but more excitement rather than worry. Had a long cuddle in bed with my girlie this morning :) Am adding pre-op pics to a new thread :)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Aaaww, I felt like that. Well done on doing your hair :D and haveing nice snuggles. They always help xxx

Yvessa

Yep :) although think I prefer my hair shoulder length - it refuses to comply with curlers or straighteners now and just wibbles.

Yvessa

ow ow ow ow = clexane :( My poor boyfriend feels awfully guilty right now.

Going to a hotel near the hospital but shall have iphone so will keep in touch :)

pandora

finding my way again !
Will be thinking of you tomorrow hunni , waiting for the message to say all is well , do you have someone's number to text ? xx

kate thomson

goodluck for tomorrows Op, so excited for you. Mr W is a great surgeon my friend had a bypass with him 4 years ago, and sailed through was back at work 2 weeks lATER! so you have an easy ride ahead i feel. x

Channel Swimmer

Good luck - I'm looking forward to the next chapter in your new life.

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Ah so similar plan to me...to stay nearby the hospital the night before...your in a hotel though, whereas me and my partner will be in the campsite 3 miles away as we have a little motorhome....then its just a simple quick cab in the morning to get to the hospital for 7.30am....Thought it was easier, as I live an hour and half away from the hospital, and couldnt be doing with all the driving in the morning, hardly no sleep etc...

What time do you have to be there for?

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
pandora said:
Will be thinking of you tomorrow hunni , waiting for the message to say all is well , do you have someone's number to text ? xx

We text each other everyday. And her mom will text me if she can't text or update the forum. So one way or the other, we shall know :D

GOOD LUCK YVE!!!!!!! So exciting!!! Xxx