• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Diary.

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Bluebutterflier said:
Ah so similar plan to me...to stay nearby the hospital the night before...your in a hotel though, whereas me and my partner will be in the campsite 3 miles away as we have a little motorhome....then its just a simple quick cab in the morning to get to the hospital for 7.30am....Thought it was easier, as I live an hour and half away from the hospital, and couldnt be doing with all the driving in the morning, hardly no sleep etc...

What time do you have to be there for?

That's a great plan! Good luck to you too :D xxx

pandora

finding my way again !
That's great Sophie , nice to have text buddies as well as here :)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
pandora said:
That's great Sophie , nice to have text buddies as well as here :)

I agree :D if anyone wants to be a text buddy for friendship and support, feel free to inbox me your number :) I havent stalked for 10 years now. So all will be well! Rofl!

wendy1963

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. good luck

Yvessa

Thank you everyone do the good wishes. I am at the hotel now :) will be leaving early as I have to be there for 7:00!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Yvessa said:
Thank you everyone do the good wishes. I am at the hotel now :) will be leaving early as I have to be there for 7:00!

Still thinking of you :) (((hugs))) xxx

chrisa

look forward to hearing about you later on today after work xx good luck hope everything goes ok xx

Fizzpot

Good luck with your surgery! Can't wait to hear when your out, wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Best wishes for today Yvessa -- hope it all goes swimmingly smoothly !!! xxx

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
I can imagine your in there right now....lets hope you've been in and are in recovery now....so that its not a long wait for you hun.....(((hugs))) - Thinking of ya :)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Not had a text from Yves mom or from Yve. So sorry I can't update you. I hope she is ok. Been thinking of her all day xxx

chrisa

Yes me too. She is a lovely girl, wish her mam was nicer with her, it would have been so much nicer had she tried to understand Yve and support her more, her bf and daughter will do the job for her, think they will do a good job looking after her. She should be awake now hopefully and recovering nicely xx Thanks for letting us know cause i was wondering if i should contact you even if theres no news to tell . Nice to be nice and she has been online for a lot of us being a good friend. xx

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Had a text from Yves mom!!! She is fine!!! Woohoo!!

Welcome to the losers bench Yve!!! Xxx

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Fuffs said:

Yay x

Caren

Love my sleeve!!

woohoo thanks fuffs, aww bless her :) xxx