• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey to a happier me!!

I would have a rule if I wasn't sat down I didn't count!!!

Said that cause I'm on my feet I would walk it off... Oh the things you say just to hide the fact that your greedy...xx

Well done you on your loss that's really good xxx

I would have a rule if I wasn't sat down I didn't count!!!

Said that cause I'm on my feet I would walk it off... Oh the things you say just to hide the fact that your greedy...xx

Well done you on your loss that's really good xxx

Mad how you justify things lol

Well done Hun - if you do get the dreaded 3 day shakes just remember that fabulous weigh loss as an incentive xx WELL DONE AGAIN

Thanks dimples feeling pretty pleased with myself at the moment lol x

Looks like I'm going to escape the dreaded day three headache but does that mean ill get it tomorrow instead? Hope not as at a wedding all day :(

I didn't have a headache on my pre op. I did find it hard to concentrate though and felt very lethargic for the first few days. After that I felt fine :)

I have fibro too. Finally diagnosed beginning of 2011 after trying to find an answer to my problems almost my entire life.

Good luck with the rest of your pre-op diet.

Hi meggie moo! I'm very interested in finding out how you get on as I have an appt booked with THG next week! I'm hoping to have a band fitted so please keep us updated. Who is your surgeon? Xx

Hey, we'll done ur a few days before me. I'm on the 30th sept at THG. I'm on day 6 of pre op milk and yoghurt and down 12 lbs. struggling tonight but will have another pint if squash to fill me up. I look forward to reading ur journey. :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi meggie moo! I'm very interested in finding out how you get on as I have an appt booked with THG next week! I'm hoping to have a band fitted so please keep us updated. Who is your surgeon? Xx

Hi slimstar I've got mr sigurdsson and will definitely keep you updated x

Hey, we'll done ur a few days before me. I'm on the 30th sept at THG. I'm on day 6 of pre op milk and yoghurt and down 12 lbs. struggling tonight but will have another pint if squash to fill me up. I look forward to reading ur journey. :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Wow 12lbs that's excellent yeah you x x

Been at a wedding all done and have been so good - my oh is drunk and just scoffed a kebab and it really didn't bother me - very shocked by this lol x

Will be keeping a look out for your updates too - keep up the good work not long to go x

I'm going to Florida on May 16th 2013 and I'm shrinking for that! Good to have a big, non food treat coming up to aim for :)

I'm going to Florida on May 16th 2013 and I'm shrinking for that! Good to have a big, non food treat coming up to aim for :)

No way we go 18th May, I intend to buy new wardrobe out there lol

Ok so morning of day five of pre op and lost another 2.5lb that's a total of 9.5lbs in 4 days - to say I am pleased is a total understatement lol and the fact that I attended a wedding yesterday and still stuck to it - think I'm in the zone lol

Can't wait for Thursday x x

Day six of pre op and really can't get over how good I feel!! More energy no headaches and feeling very positive - long may it continue x

Hope I feel like this when I'm at your stage! I'm prepared to be a grumpy, hungry nightmare during the pre-op diet...

That's exactly how I thought I was going to be lol you may just surprise yourself x

I haven't told anyone other than my oh at the moment, my 3 year old keeps trying to feed me which is quite funny lol

Back