• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Hopefully the second fill will take the edge off it, I WAS doing really well, now I'm going backwards..

You don't mean your gaining do you ?
If so have you anyone nearby that can help and support you Hun xxx

I don't know if I am, I'm only weighing myself with THG at the moment, so we'll see next week.

But I won't have lost much, I'm sure of that.

I really can't bear being hungry, it makes me grumpy!!

Anyway this is your thread Val, it's not about me!

YOU are doing fantastically! xxx

I don't know if I am, I'm only weighing myself with THG at the moment, so we'll see next week.

But I won't have lost much, I'm sure of that.

I really can't bear being hungry, it makes me grumpy!!

Anyway this is your thread Val, it's not about me!

YOU are doing fantastically! xxx

No No Sweetie its my journey and you are very much a part of that...you are the one who is a week ahead of me and I like to see your progress xxxxx

you ladies stay positive you'll get there before you know it x x

Yes Im very positive I just need to up my exercise now..I have a exercise bike sitting looking at me as Im on my computer :rolleyes:

So sorry I have been away was a last minute decision to go to my Van in Wales..Great weekend though and lots of walking too :)

Thank you Girlies..I missed my lovely chats with you all
Plus it snowed in Wales and everywhere looked so pretty xxxx

Missed you all glad to be back

Ok so does anyone else get scared to hop on the scales..
I am doing so well but feel ,at a bit of a standstill
I don't know that, I just feel it..so cannot face the scales and I wondered does anyone else get this screwed up :/

Yup, when I was weighing in every week it was more than disheartening to be putting 100'/, in and get nothing in return week after week after week. In the end it became a dread, I would hate weigh in day.
From week 12 to week 36 lost not a pound!

Every time I weigh myself I'm convinced the scales will read 24stone again. It's a really weird thing.

Hope you're doing ok Val x

Yup, when I was weighing in every week it was more than disheartening to be putting 100'/, in and get nothing in return week after week after week. In the end it became a dread, I would hate weigh in day.
From week 12 to week 36 lost not a pound!

How come your not losing that's so unfair!!!!:confused:

Every time I weigh myself I'm convinced the scales will read 24stone again. It's a really weird thing.

Hope you're doing ok Val x

see its in the mind as well as the body isn't it Sarah :/

I'm the same. I've not weighed myself since my last fill.

Just do it Val, you may be pleasantly surprised :)

Thank you my friend...Im off to be weighed tonight and I so hope I have had a loss
:/

Back