• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Val - my band is similar to yours and it changes daily what it will tolerate so I have to go with the flow. One thing I will say is that salad (particularly lettuce) is a complete no go for me, it's like it clings to my band and sticks there!! X

ehog.jpg

Me today..progress photo weighed in today
lost another 2 pounds ...now 20.8!!

Just realised one more pound I will have lost 4 stone since my heaviest weight in July 2013

Val - my band is similar to yours and it changes daily what it will tolerate so I have to go with the flow. One thing I will say is that salad (particularly lettuce) is a complete no go for me, it's like it clings to my band and sticks there!! X

I agree lettuce is a No no....Hey Nina you need to up date your stats xxxxxx:)

Thank you so much Neisie xxx

Ohhhhhh so I do!

Well done Val! You are looking fab xx

Oh my days look at you val!!!!!! You look stunning look at those legs! The walking is sooooo making a huge difference and look at your waist! Proud of you x x

Twit twoo Val just look at you hun ... Your shrinking!! Well done you :D

Me today..progress photo weighed in today
lost another 2 pounds ...now 20.8!!

Just realised one more pound I will have lost 4 stone since my heaviest weight in July 2013

4 stone! Super woman. U r brilliant val. Ur picture is a real.milestone. well donexx

Oh my days look at you val!!!!!! You look stunning look at those legs! The walking is sooooo making a huge difference and look at your waist! Proud of you x x

Oh Thank you Kirstie...That's funny as my hairdresser said yesterday..wow you have lost some weight of your legs :)

Back