• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Lol microwaves are one of the best inventions for convenience ever lol xx

Mine packed up today. :(

Now I feel lost and half the easy stuff to make is out the window. Now I have to cook nooooooo!!!!

Dont worry about it Sharon you will find your body gets into a nice pattern, so every week your roughly know whats going to happen!!! quick does of senna will sort ya out...........is it totm??

its disheartening when you've done everything right but sometimes the body has different ideas lol and theres never a rhyme nor reason to it.......... just accept and move on :) dwelling on it serves no purpose x x x x just think a bigger loss next week :) x x x

Maybe you are absorbing water from the pool, all that aqua dancing!!

I agree it may well be muscle mass!

Kirsty hasn't had you out in one of her baileys drinking sessions has she?!?

Hopefully!!! My body is acting strange lately lol 3lb loss then stall, 3lb loss then 1lb gain! Honestly!!!

I actually thought been lot better this week, more active and more water!!

Kirsty how did u get on today???? X

Always best to focus on the bigger picture ... That's the danger of daily or weekly weighing (I should know ... I do it daily still eek) xxxx

aww thanks ladies it makes me feel better to know your all here to support each other!! well, this morning, not had a bathroom break yet but 1/2 of it is gone so hoping by the end of the weekend the rest will be as well!!

I dont want to be a slave to the scale but its hard!!

I dont feel anymore bloated than i should, tummys not as sore so hopefully get back on track!!

Karina, no baileys for me!!...you may have a point....i think its the aquafit water thats doing it lol
xx

Lol at Karina xx

I still weigh every day. I reckon I always will :-(

Sharon I bet that other half is off tomorrow then next week you will have a great loss xxxx

Back