• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

ooooohh yes SALES forgot about those lol oooh goody :) something to look forward to...... Glad you been resting up love give that old knee a rest x x x

Oh thanks love, but tender but not as severe as yesterday! Thank goodness!! Oh what a bargain!! I don't think il be near shops tomorrow, however I have managed to get first ever vip slot for the next sale, had a browse today's and there are few things I'm hoping to get less than 1/2 price!! :) Hope ur ok xx

Never heard of VIP slot babe???

Kirsty it means you get access to sales items before general public, so Boxing Day sale I can shop on 22nd from 7pm! :) hopefully picking up few bargains before they all go...I think there was earlier slots but not too bad! Prob buy some tops, underwear, pjs etc ! Maybe couple things for the house xx

Well Totm is hear in full force and I have horrible cramp!! :( I'm thinking I may not weigh myself tomorrow as I will be disappointed if no loss and I feel very bloated!!

Made a huge pot of chilli for dinner, so have loads for various meals! :)

Xx

Love chilli, what do you have it with now hun? I cant eat rice, bread or pasta any more, band wont take it Have you tried those zero calorie noodle thingies from holland & barrett? They are made from konjac, a plant I think, so maybe I can eat them? Will tootle along there later this week & let you know what they are like x x x

Hey...usually just own own now with little bit low fat sour cream, fill it with veg and mixed beans to bulk it up so quite filling! I cannot mange rice either!

I tried low carb noodles..they do rice versions I tried preop..wasn't biggest fan think still have a packet of noodles/pasta somewhere they maybe ok with lot sauces.

I will get my measurements later xx

I can eat anything :-(

I tried my first pasta last night Shouldn't because of my celiac. But it went down a treat as did rice

Think I really need another fill

I havent tried rice but i can manage pasta ok in my ready meals!!! Im a true italian connoisseur!!! Im not a pasta fan though..

I have cauliflower rice - just grate some cauli put it on a plate and microwave for 3 mins - don't add water or anything xx

i'm with Kirsty can eat anything....except apple skin lol but the cauli rice sounds yummy may have to try it :) ty x x x :( TOM sucks hunni nice hot water bottle and tuck up warm x x x xx

I will need to try that soon!

Oh been in bed most today, did do but cleaning this morning and shower to wash hair then chill!!

Feel like haven't stopped eating today, has been yogurts and custard but TOTM made me hungry today!!

2 more days of work, can't wait to finish!

Oh hot some new vitamins from home bargains..1a day .sanatogen a-z with cod liver oil...120 for £5.99 which thought wasn't too bad!! X

Ive done nothing but eat this evening sadly don't have the excuse of TOM hope it passes soon......2 more days wahhhhayayyyyy!!!!! bargain a-z will have nose next time i'm that way ....hmmm not sure last time i took my vitamins mmmmm naughty me

Hi Sharon
Just catching up, how's your knee doing now is it any better. Have a look in later, enjoy your day. xx

Back