• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My secret band diary

Well ive been ok today except my eating has been non existent. 186 cals! Its ridiculous really. Been really busy and forget to eat.

I am nowhere near an expert on this but I have been reading other people's post and from what I've learned so far it seems that when you don't eat, your body goes into starvation mode - letting go of nothing so it can keep you alive basically. Which is why it is important that you make sure you get your daily calorie intake as well as lots of fluids. Hope this helps xx

Port scar looks good. :)

Get those calories up darlin slowly and it won't be so drastic xxx

So yesterday was a big test day.
I had friends over and cooked. I was really nervous as ive just moved to puree on the diet and so i cooked a veg curry but did myself cauliflower rice instead of normal rice. I chewed and chewed to pulp and then swallowed and it stayed down. Ate 3/4. of a very small portion.

I had custard for pud whilst they all had sticky toffee & custard. But only ate 2 spoons full.

I was stuffed. Really hard when people don't know but just said i was on a really strict diet! . I was taxi so didnt drink, bonus!

Got on the scales and im 13st 9 (191) thats a 2lb loss this week.

Measurements!
Waist = 36.5 (3.5 inch loss in 2 weeks)
Hips = 43.5 (1.5 inch loss in 2 weeks)
191 lbs (11 lbs in 2 weeks) ( 17lb in 3 weeks! )

Bmi 31.5 ( 3.5 drop in 2 weeks)

OMG

There amazing stats lovely I wish I did my measurements

Not eaten well today and have horrendous gut pain with lots of wind. To top it off I have had no weight loss at all this week.

Very disappointed with myself :(

Back