• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

Hi Sharon
All the best for tomorrow, :8855:. Don't work to hard today, Soon be joining Kirsty on the losers bench.

Have a good day

Good luck for tomorrow shazza!
Will be thinking of you! :-D
Xx

Thank you all ladies!!! I was on holiday mode/op mode today lol, but did get a little job upgrade today, so stepping in the right direction on the career front! (More confident even with some weight loss)

I'm pretty much all set, took the dog out and he is now snoring so finished some more ironing and had some soup (can't believe iv been on liquids for a week already)

Gonna have a shower and watch some TV before an early night!!

Thanks again for the good wishes ladies! I will log in as soon as I can manage!

Hospital for 7am, op at 8 then hopefully all good after!!!

Xxx

Well done on the job front

Can't stop thinking about you tonight. I know we have never met but I feel a bond with you on this. I hope it all goes grand for you tomorrow love

Speak to you on the other side

I'm not hopping over to the losers bench until you and Karina can come with me. Dying to post a post op diary:gen126::gen126:

Yaye not long... Op time soon!
Will be thinking if u and waiting for the update ;-) xxx

Today's the day!

It's all about you today, get into that party gown, those sexy socks and paper knickers and get the job done xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck lovely lady

Thanks ladies!!!

Thanks Kirsty, you and I will wait for Karina! Then it's post op diaries!!!

I'm ready, had bath last night, shower this morning then my lovely dad comes in with cup of tea, I was so sad to watch it pour down the sink!!

I defiantly feel bond with u ladies, great to talk about this stuff and help each other!!

Enroute now to Nuffield so here goes!!!

Post as soon as I can!

Have lovely day ladies xx

Good luck and speedy recovery x x x

I'm all checked in and what does the nurse hand me....a gorgeous card from someone!!!

Kirsty you are such a thoughtful amazing person! You just made the start of this day so special, even better than the disco pants and gown lol!!!

I was upgraded to room 29, cause I name dropped you ;)

Thanks everyone again for the good wishes!

My surgery moved to 10.30am so little while to wait but hopefully go quickly!!

Oh...those stockings...they look ridiculous meant to be knee length and had to double mines up as my legs are short lmao!! The nurse said I would get another pair!! :) xx

Attachments

• image-2462503275.jpg
    image-2462503275.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 26
Oohhh that's so nice Kirsty what a lovely thought!
Glad alls going well Sharon and those stockings sound lovely!

Oohhh that's so nice Kirsty what a lovely thought! Glad alls going well Sharon and those stockings sound lovely!

Oh well the stocking are too long for me so I'm going to get a new pair eventually but nurse said the surgeon would have for if went like those lol!!! Oh not long now, can't sit still lol!!

Paper pants...will never be in fashion lol xx

Back