• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Next step - approaching the finish line

Loool!!!! You are funny!!!

Lol !!! You are funny!! Can't stop giggling here. Plucking up the courage to go take a peek at my feet in the mirror now.....

Lol !!! You are funny!! Can't stop giggling here. Plucking up the courage to go take a peek at my feet in the mirror now.....

Made you look lol :D

Seriously though, I knew that I had big feet, I just didn't realise how wide they were. I take a size 8 in shoes, but never thought about how broad they were. My feet look sort of 'square' if that makes sense. As soon as I saw them - the image of Hobbit feet sprang to mind (notice that I didn't mention my hairy - although usually shaved - big toe) lol :D

My feet are weird shapped too...

When I returned to Motorcycling 10 years ago I couldn't get off the shelf boots.

Had to have some custom made for me.

According to the place that made them I am a size 10 in lenght and a size 14 in width!

There was me previouly buying size 11 and 12s lol

Jamast said:
Seriously though, I knew that I had big feet, I just didn't realise how wide they were. I take a size 8 in shoes, but never thought about how broad they were. My feet look sort of 'square' if that makes sense. As soon as I saw them - the image of Hobbit feet sprang to mind (notice that I didn't mention my hairy - although usually shaved - big toe) lol :D

Hehehe I have to shave my big and the one next to it toe and the top of my foot lol feet do shrink post op though and people have lost shoe sizes x

Hehehe I have to shave my big and the one next to it toe and the top of my foot lol feet do shrink post op though and people have lost shoe sizes x

I'm glad it's not just me with hairy toes lol. Must admit that I have a really hairy chin too and pluck regularly as waxing doesn't work. I asked DH the other day if he thought I might be lucky enough for the hair loss many experience after the op to also work on my chin!! :eek:

Yes, I've read comments about feet shrinking post-op. I really want to be able to wear stilletto's again - I keep seeing really gorgeous ones, but can't flippin walk in them at the moment.

My hubby has said for years that I have hobbit feet. He's such a charmer.

I'm glad it's not just me with hairy toes lol. Must admit that I have a really hairy chin too and pluck regularly as waxing doesn't work. I asked DH the other day if he thought I might be lucky enough for the hair loss many experience after the op to also work on my chin!! :eek:

Yes, I've read comments about feet shrinking post-op. I really want to be able to wear stilletto's again - I keep seeing really gorgeous ones, but can't flippin walk in them at the moment.
I have the same, but I have PCOS which has also contributed to my weight gain. Have you ever been tested for this?

Oh and I take a size 9! EEE fit too

Lol!

I sympathise hun. I have rather broad feet with toes that are straight across the top so my nickname growing up was Baggins - hairy toes too x

Thank you everyone - I must admit that it is quite comforting to know that I am not the only one lol.

Yes Yvessa - I've been tested for everything, the only reason any doc has ever given me for things that they cannot 'solve' has been my size!! Apparently I am hairy because I am fat - okaaaay then lol. I have a fab GP now who has never, ever blamed my weight for anything x

see, for me, my hirsuteness was one of the symptoms!

Although I don't want PCOS (I have a friend who 'suffers' unbelievably) - it would have given me some reason other than the idea I've carry with me that I am in fact part Yeti!! :p

I've just realised - part Yeti, part Hobbit and how I was therefore 'produced' - now there's an image I really need to get out of my head!! lol

I am contemplating going to the local BOSPA meeting tomorrow morning (if the weather allows) - but not sure what to expect. To be honest, it's not something that appeals to me.

SO, can anyone tell me; what they are 'about', what should I expect, are they any good?

Thanks

Last edited:
Lol !
I always thought I was the only hairy toed woman around so glasd for the company. Apparently it's a sign of good circulation !
My feet were a size 9 wide and are now an 8 normal or 7 wide-sometimes a 7 normal. my feet are really skinny now.
Shame my belly aint...

Lol !
I always thought I was the only hairy toed woman around so glasd for the company. Apparently it's a sign of good circulation !
My feet were a size 9 wide and are now an 8 normal or 7 wide-sometimes a 7 normal. my feet are really skinny now.
Shame my belly aint...

Hate to disappoint you but if it's sign of good circulation then I have a problem lol. Seriously though, I have terrible circulation, particularly in my right leg - and that's the hairiest toe!! :wave_cry:

Back