• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

EmmaLouise81 said:
Was just thinking, have you been or a bridesmaids dress fitting yet? I haven't got the courage too yet, just wondered as I hope to lose more weight in next 5 months but lo can't put it off forever!

Well I went trying on dresses in high street store bhs and debenahams but the 14 fitted right up until my boobs the zip would not go over them lol, we have found some on eBay which we've brought they was selling 2 a 14 and 18 I'm gonna have the 18 the other bridesmaid the 14 (she's normally a 12) and have them altered as they was a bargain and not to b missed they r lush and hopefully being 2 sizes bigger it will fit over my boobs will just need the waist ajusting but like u hope to lose more so will have alterations done closer to the time xx

Great idea, think I have this mental block that I don't want to be in a Certain size but I could get it altered in the right places. Thanks for answering!

EmmaLouise81 said:
Great idea, think I have this mental block that I don't want to be in a Certain size but I could get it altered in the right places. Thanks for answering!

Yea I was like that but my boobs just won't fit lol and let's face it pre op we would of needed a tent hun x

OOnion said:
OMG ! you look fantastic...what an inspiration. What words of wisdom can you share as I would like to be that successful when I have my op! x

Thank you for ur kind words, I just followed the rules set by the dr's/surgeons, I don't weigh myself obsessively but do keep an eye on it, and iv helped my tool as much as I can by having some self control web it comes to chocolate or crisps which I CAN still eat :-( its a great feeling loosing weight at the moment in at a stand still but iv joined the gym so hopefully that will get things moving along, wat stage r u at hun? X

u look great

oh my good thats how i wanna look them pics have given me such i boost you look so good i ve a 2 year old little girl and i wanna do all them things with her but feel i cant
i just look so great and happy now i really cant wait till my opp in 18 days xxx
thanks for putting ya pics on x

sammyc said:
oh my good thats how i wanna look them pics have given me such i boost you look so good i ve a 2 year old little girl and i wanna do all them things with her but feel i cant
i just look so great and happy now i really cant wait till my opp in 18 days xxx
thanks for putting ya pics on x

Aww no problem, thank you for ur lovely compliments and also good luck with ur surgery xxx

ive had to show all my friends your pics and ive told them this is want i want to be like lol
everyone cant belive it i didnt think they quite got what i might look like in a years time but by showing them your pics they just cant belive that could be me soon lol
everyday when i feel like giving up i look at yours pics again and then i know why im doing it thanks so so so much again lol x

sammyc said:
ive had to show all my friends your pics and ive told them this is want i want to be like lol
everyone cant belive it i didnt think they quite got what i might look like in a years time but by showing them your pics they just cant belive that could be me soon lol
everyday when i feel like giving up i look at yours pics again and then i know why im doing it thanks so so so much again lol x

Awww that's brought a tear to my eye honestly it as, I'm so pleased I'm inspiring u sweetie, I had lots of support at the start of my journey and I tell u wat if I didn't I don't think I would of succeeded, thanks Hun always here if u need a chat/support..... Xx

thanks laura im finding the pre opp diet really had at the min ive been on it ten days and still have 2 weeks to go im doing the 5 slimfast a day and i salty drink no food at all and ive cheated twice now but i have 15 days till my opp so i know i cant cheat again i have to be so so so good but its a killer cooking for my little girl and not eatting anything when she goes to bed i get bored and just wanna eat my biggest pro was coke i used to drink 2ltr a day full fat coke thats probley why i got so fat lol but i aint had any coke and aint even wanted it so thats good how long did u do your pre opp diet for and did u cheat at all x

sammyc said:
thanks laura im finding the pre opp diet really had at the min ive been on it ten days and still have 2 weeks to go im doing the 5 slimfast a day and i salty drink no food at all and ive cheated twice now but i have 15 days till my opp so i know i cant cheat again i have to be so so so good but its a killer cooking for my little girl and not eatting anything when she goes to bed i get bored and just wanna eat my biggest pro was coke i used to drink 2ltr a day full fat coke thats probley why i got so fat lol but i aint had any coke and aint even wanted it so thats good how long did u do your pre opp diet for and did u cheat at all x

That's fab that uv stayed of the coke and not even wanted it, I know someone who cut out coke and started exercising and lost 9 stone!!!
The pre op diet is hard of course it it but u gotta keep ur eye on the prize hun its not long now and u have done well.... I done the milk and yoghurt pre op diet was allowed oxo too and that's it, I didn't cheat u stuck to the rules, I just kept thinking of the end result, I lost 3.5 stone in just under 5 wks so was well work it keep going Hun ur journey has begun just enjoy the ride and stick to the rules it is hard but worth it xx

i will do from now on im gonna be good no more slip ups cant have my opp cancelled for anything i know i was silly and now ive GOT to be GOOD x

sammyc said:

I'm on preop to and having a hard time. I think my diet is similar to yours. It's hard when everyone is eating around you. At least we're in this together! When is your op?

I'm on preop to and having a hard time. I think my diet is similar to yours. It's hard when everyone is eating around you. At least we're in this together! When is your op?

im having my opp 4th feb so two weeks tomorrow been on the slimfast 10 days now !!!!

yeah we dont have long to go now i am 21 stone so think thats why ive had to do the diet so long but think all hospitals are differant im having mine done at the homerton east london how you feeling about your opp im not gonna lie im pooing myself i have a 2 year little girl and keeep crying thinking im gonna die lol i know its silly just worring about everything now even the hair loss lol

Back